[FM15] MRT90's Brazilian Real Football Pyramid

ronaldinho-se-prepara-para-cobrar-falta-na-partida-entre-fluminense-e-gremio-1438469601136_1024x768.jpg

MRT90 Brasil Real 15.2

Professional competitions included:

- Brazilian Series A, B, C and D

- Brazilian State First Divisions

- Brazilian State Second Divisions (Rio and Sao Paulo)

- Brazilian Cup

- Northeastern Cup

- Copa Verde

Download: https://app.box.com/s/krso7s9uugloui9xnmkpzdfsk9v5l4vv

MRT90 Brasil Real 15.1 - Série D Beta

Professional competitions included:

- Brazilian Series A, B, C and D

- Brazilian State First Divisions

- Brazilian Cup

- Northeastern Cup

- Copa Verde

PS1: Serie D with teams chosen by position in last year State divisions. However, the game picks the best teams from early stages, rather than overall competition.

PS2: Start unemployed and you will be able to apply for a job in any team playing in a State division.

Download: https://app.box.com/s/3n172vcapxmwilfdsti5

• 1 month later...

Can't seem to get beyond 2015. State championships disappear! Started 1 game in Campeonato Amazonense from 2013 and got two seasons worth (2014 & 2015) but no 2016 state championship! started again from 2014 and same result, no 2016/ can't see any obvious problem with database.

• 3 weeks later...

I've given it a go, three or four times now but every time, State championships suddenly stop after 2015 season ends. 2016 onwards there's a 6 month wait for Serie A - D fixtures unless you're in one of the Regional cup competitions. Very frustrated:(

• 3 months later...

Has anyone else found this issue? Having just returned from Salvador and Fortaleza, I'm keen to start a game as the latter - saw lots of people wearing nice Fortaleza shirts in the city. Am worried that I'll have the same problem.

• 3 months later...

Archived