[FM2015] Japanese League

FM15 version Japanese League DB (Default Database only)

[Download]

(1) JPN DB & League Files Download

(2) JPN Facepacks Download

(3) JPN 2014 2D+3D kits (J1,J2,J3,JFL) Download

* 7/12/2014 Update

JPN League File Update

[install]

(1) LNC files delete <<Important>>

Please delete all files that exist in this folder.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2015\data\db\1500\lnc\all

・fake.lnc

・nleague.lnc

etc

(2) Install

*Do not change the file names.

(1) LNC file install

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2015\data\db\1500\lnc\all

zzz JPN name fixes (eng).lnc ... Japanese Competition and Club real name fixes

When this file is not installed, the competition of Japan does not become a real name.

(2) FMF files install

C:\Users\****(USERNAME)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\editor data

(000)Japan_DB_xxxxxx.fmf ... Japanese Players DB

(001)Japan_League_xxxxxx.fmf ... Japanese League

[Competition]

< League >

J.League Division One

J.League Division Two

J.League Division Three

Japan Football League

Regional League Division One

Regional League Division Two

< Cup >

Emperor's Cup

Yamazaki Nabisco Cup

Xerox Super Cup

National Regional Leagues Final Series

All Japan Senior Soccer Championship

East Japan Senior Soccer Tournament

West Japan Senior Soccer Tournament

KSL Ichihara Cup

KSL Cup

KSL Island Sield

< International >

Suruga Bank Championship

< Asia >

South Asia Football Championship

*Install FAQ

(1) DBC file (and FMF file)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/368799-Editors-Hideaway-Rules-amp-FAQ-s-PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING!?p=9143251&viewfull=1#post9143251

Where Should I save files to?

Whether you have created the files yourself or downloaded them they need to be placed in the following locations for them to be loaded into the game.

PC - My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > editor data

MAC - Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > editor data

Remember when saving files you have created yourself always use the File > Save As within the editor

Where can i find the editor data folder

PC- My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > editor data

(2) Facepacks and Kits

Where can i find the graphics folder

PC- My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > graphics

MAC - Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > graphics

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The test save had all the players for me. I decided to go through my editor files to see if any of those were affecting it and it appears as if it some of the Susie Real Name Fix editor files are causing a conflict, now it's just appears to be matter of weeding out which ones and finding out why.

The core name file fix works, as do several others, it just appears as it the issue seems to be the editor files from Susie which includes media outlets.

I haven't had any other issues regarding greyed out players when I had disabled the media based ones, so I doubt this will be helpful if anyone who isn't using the real name fix files and are experiencing greyed out teams. (And also, this still may be an issue on my end)

Edit:

So, having gone through the files, the following that I found that were causing the issue with the blank teams;

Belgium and Benelux media and journalists

Irish media and journalists

Israeli media and journalists

Italy and San Marino media and journalists

Germany media and journalists

Norwegian media

Turkish media and journalists

These were the files on my end that were causing my teams in the JL1 to be greyed out. This may still be something on my end and not on any one else, if they're A) Using Susie's fixes and they're okay or B) You have greyed out teams and you're not using the files.

I've gone through the editor itself on these files but cannot work out as to where the conflict may derive from. As they are, after all, purely media based edits. (At least, for what I've found thus far, I could be wrong).

Another Edit:

Now I only have two teams in JL1 that have issues; Albirex Niigata (Who are still greyed out) and Cerezo Osaka, who lack a full team. Everyone else are fine.

One final update

For anybody that does use Susie's real name fix and experiences greyed out players with the database, I just got this from the creator of the files, "It's a quirk (or bug) in the editor that multiple data-heavy editor data files have a way of creating unexpected conflicts such as this. Not sure there's a lot that can be done, unfortunately, but I'll try to have a look."

Hopefully I managed to provide some help on the matter to anyone who experienced the same as me. I ended up just going without the media files (The real life fluff is nice but, I can live without it) Overall, Japan is, once again widehawk, working fine. Thanks for the timely and yearly updates. :)

All the players in mine were greyed out to.....exactly what is the file directory the player files are supposed to be in? Just need to see if I got the correct place. Also, does downloading a face pack from another site affect this league?

Edit

Never mind, removed all the media people like Kraft did and it worked out fine, cheers

Anyone here knows when will the Jap youth intake be?

And just to share that I am using Daniel's Real Name Fix for FM15 and have no effect on this Jap file. I am playing in the lower divison in this file but I do check on the teams in J1 and all of them have players. :)

First of all, thanks a lot Widehawk for all this effort. I had an amazing Asian save last year (best save ever) thanks to you. Unfortunately, I can't get it to work this year. I mean, everything is going fine, except for the names of the Japanese teams. (They're still called Funabashi Bandits and stuff)

Players, pictures, competition names, ... are all working perfectly, but I just can't get those team names straight..

Anyone who can help me?

Edit; just did a clean install (to get rid of the 'Susie real name fix', to see if that was the problem), still have wrong teamnames, while all the files were correctly installed and all the rest works correct too. Guess I'll be playing with 'Saitama' and 'Okayama' this year then :p:(

First of all, thanks a lot Widehawk for all this effort. I had an amazing Asian save last year (best save ever) thanks to you. Unfortunately, I can't get it to work this year. I mean, everything is going fine, except for the names of the Japanese teams. (They're still called Funabashi Bandits and stuff)

Players, pictures, competition names, ... are all working perfectly, but I just can't get those team names straight..

Anyone who can help me?

Edit; just did a clean install (to get rid of the 'Susie real name fix', to see if that was the problem), still have wrong teamnames, while all the files were correctly installed and all the rest works correct too. Guess I'll be playing with 'Saitama' and 'Okayama' this year then :p:(

I use daniel real name fix from fm scout. No problems with team names and all. U may want to use that. Its save game compitable too.

Thanks mate I'll give it a try later today.

Edit; tested with Daniel's and it works! Thanks so much for the tip man.

Final Edit; After hours of searching, it seems that every LNC file I use, ends up not working. This J-league file does not work for me, just like Susie's fix won't work either. I did everything exactly right as it should be, even re-installed the game several times, still nothing. (Japanese team names are all wrong and the German teams too, the last one may be another topic, but it's the same story really)

The only thing that works is the Daniel Real Name fix, like stated above, but since he only corrected the J-league teams (and I always start in J2 or J3, which are not corrected), it's not that useful for me. If there is anyone who has a suggestion for me how I can get those LNC files up and running (because I assume it's that file who's to blame), please send me a PM! (best to keep this thread clean, since it obviously works, just not for me)

Final Edit; After hours of searching, it seems that every LNC file I use, ends up not working. This J-league file does not work for me, just like Susie's fix won't work either. I did everything exactly right as it should be, even re-installed the game several times, still nothing. (Japanese team names are all wrong and the German teams too, the last one may be another topic, but it's the same story really)

The only thing that works is the Daniel Real Name fix, like stated above, but since he only corrected the J-league teams (and I always start in J2 or J3, which are not corrected), it's not that useful for me. If there is anyone who has a suggestion for me how I can get those LNC files up and running (because I assume it's that file who's to blame), please send me a PM! (best to keep this thread clean, since it obviously works, just not for me)

Please upload one screen shot of the J League club. (Screen shot to which club name is displayed)

Have you done this?

・fake.lnc

・nleague.lnc

etc

You must delete those files, or the names will stay wrong...

It should not be the case. As I start with FC Osaka which is in the lower leagues and I do check to see all the clubs name, they do reflect the real names of the clubs. So Daniel real name fix do work. Though I am using older FM 15 version of his fix and an older FM 15 version of widehawk Jap file, all club names are fine.

I think you should take duduric advice as what he mention in his post:

Have you done this?

・fake.lnc

・nleague.lnc

etc

You must delete those files, or the names will stay wrong...

Some small things things I've came across:

Fujieda MYFC are missing their year founded which is 2009 (Source

The J.League U22 team don't have a founded date set. I'm not sure on the exact year but 2013 or 2014 would be an appropriate year to set.

The J.League 3 is missing it's sponsor (Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company). As per wiki the league would read as Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance J3 League this states the same as well.

Ok cool. If i start in the lowest league is it possible to promote to the upper leagues ? Sorry for the question but i have absolutly no plan how

the relegation sytem works in japan..

Yes it is possible to get promoted to the upper leagues. I played with FC Osaka which start in the Kansai Soccer League Div 1 and now I have already promoted to J1 which is Japan highest Division. So it is possible but it will be quite hard.

For promotion from the lower leagues, will be not so simple. For example for my case, to get promoted from Kansai Soccer League Div 1, to have a chance of getting promoted, you need to win the league or get placed 2nd to 5th in order to qualify for National Regional Leagues Final Series. From there, the winner of the National Regional Leagues Final Series, will get promoted to the next level which will be the Japan Football League. If not, you will still stay in your division.

When you are in the Japan Football League, only the top team qualifies for promotion. So you do need to win it no matter what. But their format is different. The league is divided into Open and Close stages. So if you only win the Open stage of the league, and finished 2nd in the Close stage of the league, you will still not get promoted. So it is more important to win the Close stage in order to win promotion.

But it will be lot more easier once you get promoted from the Japan football league. From Division 3 onwards, it will be back to normal of the first 2 teams in the league will get promoted.

And yes it is worth to start a long term save. I am now currently in my 5th season and enjoying it a lot. :applause:

It would be good if you load this file along with leagues from Brazil and Australia loaded. As in Japan they tend to sign players from these 2 countries as their main preference. That is what I have loaded with my save. You can consider loading leagues from Serbia, Croatia and S.Korea as well as they are the next preferred transfer option for the Japanese. Doing this will ensure that you are able to sign foreigners that will come to play for you. :)

FM15 version Japanese League DB (Default Database only)

[Download]

(1) JPN DB & League Files Download

(2) JPN Facepacks Download

(3) JPN 2014 2D+3D kits (J1,J2,J3,JFL) Download

* 28/11/2014 Update

JPN DB & League Files Update

JPN Facepacks Update

[install]

・fake.lnc

・nleague.lnc

etc

(2) Install

*Do not change the file names.

(1) LNC file install

zzz JPN name fixes (eng).lnc ... Japanese Competition and Club real name fixes

When this file is not installed, the competition of Japan does not become a real name.

(2) FMF files install

C:\Users\****(USERNAME)\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\editor data

(000)Japan_DB_xxxxxx.fmf ... Japanese Players DB

(001)Japan_League_xxxxxx.fmf ... Japanese League

[Competition]

< League >

J.League Division One

J.League Division Two

J.League Division Three

Japan Football League

Regional League Division One

Regional League Division Two

< Cup >

Emperor's Cup

Yamazaki Nabisco Cup

Xerox Super Cup

National Regional Leagues Final Series

All Japan Senior Soccer Championship

East Japan Senior Soccer Tournament

West Japan Senior Soccer Tournament

KSL Ichihara Cup

KSL Cup

KSL Island Sield

< International >

Suruga Bank Championship

< Asia >

South Asia Football Championship

*Install FAQ

(1) DBC file (and FMF file)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/368799-Editors-Hideaway-Rules-amp-FAQ-s-PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING!?p=9143251&viewfull=1#post9143251

Where Should I save files to?

Whether you have created the files yourself or downloaded them they need to be placed in the following locations for them to be loaded into the game.

PC - My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > editor data

Remember when saving files you have created yourself always use the File > Save As within the editor

Where can i find the editor data folder

PC- My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > editor data

(2) Facepacks and Kits

Where can i find the graphics folder

PC- My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > graphics

MAC - Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 20xx > graphics

After playing for a while - now into the 5th season, I realized the Suruga Bank Championship is not in the game. Is it because I am using an earlier version of your FM 15 Japan file?

Edit: Okay. I finally found the championship. It seems like you can find it when you are viewing Japan information but you need to find it under the world tab, and club championship in order to find it.

Just a little bug :

In the Kanso Soccer League Cup doesnt the Winners of Semi-Final play in the Final, but only in the 3rd Place Playoff. In the Final there are Playing some other Teams, wich didn't play in the Cup. It happens every year.

Sorry, the problem was corrected.

Another little problem: Kim Jung Ya has Japan as first and also as second nationality.

I don’t understand the reason that should be corrected.

I don’t understand the reason that should be corrected.

Kim Jung Ya is a Japanese-Korean. In the game he have Japanese nationality as first nationality and Japanese as second nationality, it doesn't have sense. He should have South Korea as second nationality. Maybe now it's clearer :D

So i have the japanese players greyed out. And i have susie's name fix. I need to delete this and put in daniel name fix instead? Isnt there another solution to make it work?

You could try merge all media files with Japan_DB file, It was only way to get media files working. So there must be a bug.

Archived