With so many tweaks to the match engine - Are there not other parts in need of tweaking?

I am one of those who mash the continue button constantly, going from match to match. It would have been nice if the most part of the tweaking for FM 15 was not just about the match engine and improvements there. Other parts of the game have gained far less improvements. And yes, I am one of those guys only watching the game with commentary on.

This is more like an idea for future FM´s rather than this one but surely there must be loads of ideas that could be implemented in the game whilst mashing the continue button. Right now it feels like the ME has gained far more important exposure than any other part of the game.

You mash continue and don't watch the matches...and then complain that "nothing else has improved"? That's like going on a bullet train in Japan and then complaining that there's no scenery when you speed past it all.

I honestly don't know where to start with your post, or whether it's entirely serious.

Archived