FMT Wishlist Thread

Players history from previous seasons to include all games played, not just league games.

Some of my guys - particularly younger ones - play most Cup games. they might play 2 league games, but half a dozen cup games - however, none of this appears in their history tab.

A very minor thing, but it niggles. All appearances should be included, not just league performances.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Players history from previous seasons to include all games played, not just league games.

Some of my guys - particularly younger ones - play most Cup games. they might play 2 league games, but half a dozen cup games - however, none of this appears in their history tab.

A very minor thing, but it niggles. All appearances should be included, not just league performances.

On PC you'll be able to select the row and see what appearances they made. On Tablet, the reason it shows just league games is for consistency with historical records, as well as to avoid confusion it may cause when seeing the competition name, and then a bunch of appearances that didn't take place in that competition.

At the higher end of the tablet range (Nvidia Shield for example), after clicking on continue, I find the days flick by too fast on the calendar view to read what's going on in the World...it would be a nice to insert an option into the preferences section to artificially slow this news ticker down, as it does reduce the immersion a bit.

Not to mention the handy hints+tips that pop-up there.

Cheers.

On PC you'll be able to select the row and see what appearances they made. On Tablet, the reason it shows just league games is for consistency with historical records, as well as to avoid confusion it may cause when seeing the competition name, and then a bunch of appearances that didn't take place in that competition.

Thanks mate.

I'm playing iPad only, and I'd love to be able to see the same display as the PC. It's only a minor issue though, doesn't really impact on the game overall I guess.

I like this idea...how about 'Last Boy Scout' ? :)

Had an idea for an unlockable (apologies if it's been mentioned before)

It would be good to unlock scout reports for every player in your save (or at least CA & PA stars).

I even have a couple of snappy names...

1. scout-a-bout

2. All seeing eye

(joking of course, well sort of...)

• Administrators
I like this idea...how about 'Last Boy Scout' ? :)

There is already Unlimited Scouting which will allow you to process 100 reports a day

• Administrators
Can we get a re-naming task for this unlock-able added into JIRA please Lucas? :)

Heh. No, but we'll consider any new ideas should you have any that would add to the unlockables we have.

How about introducing in-game gesture control for FMT on tablets? So tactical changes such as last minute corners, so you are able to send the entire team up for the corner, and the corner taker waits once the command is issued.

Or a penalty is awarded and you really don't want your CB stepping up to take it, so you swipe or double tap and you are allowed to make the change by selecting the right player.

Copying and pasting from the thread just created at the suggestion of RTHerringbone:

Is it possible to use instant result and view the highlights without knowing the result?

At the moment you hit IR and get the score and match summary immediately pop up - what would be great is if you could have the option to hit IR and then be able to view the highlights before the summary screen so that there is an element of suspense.

• Administrators
since the database is restricted, then maybe facepacks for the players include in the database?

There are already player pictures for the players which we are licensed and able to include.

If the amount of memory is limited for the tablet version, and because of that it's hard to be more available leagues or a larger database, why not drop those players pictures and club logos, that we have for the licensed club/players, and give us more leagues or a larger database? :D

1- Squad registration rules.

2- Squad registration rules. "Yes, I mean it"

3- Financial fair play rules.

4- Attribute masking option.

5- Make scouting players takes more time to reach 100% knowledge as in full version.

6- Option to disable first transfer window.

7- Pre-game editor and ability to customize database when starting a new game.

8- Option to cancel any tutoring process initiated by Ass. Man if we feel it maybe harmful.

It's already in as an unlockable. Can be unlocked if your player wins the player of the year award.

But it doesn't work properly! Only after 3rd time when game said that "it is unlocked now", it was really unlocked and I applied it to my save... And now disappeared again, asking me to pay to unlock it... So I cannot apply it to another saves...

SI, what about a fix for it? And why it should be unlockable at all? Is it some kind of cheat like most other unlockables? No...

• Administrators
But it doesn't work properly! Only after 3rd time when game said that "it is unlocked now", it was really unlocked and I applied it to my save... And now disappeared again, asking me to pay to unlock it... So I cannot apply it to another saves...

SI, what about a fix for it? And why it should be unlockable at all? Is it some kind of cheat like most other unlockables? No...

Contact help@sega.co.uk for issues with unlockables.

• 2 weeks later...

I have two requests for FMT16 (or FMT17) but not sure if the games limitations on tablet will make my requests possible.

1): Be able to change the league nation set-up at the end of every season. I want to invest in a 30-season career mode but after five or six seasons, I develop an itch to ply my trade in some random nation like south America or Asia. I appreciate this is probably not possible to do and the fact that we can select up to three leagues is obviously still very good. It just would be great if it is possible.

2): For added realism, would it be possible to have more realistic stadia based on the nations you're managing in? I'm currently managing in Chile and the stadium is like most lower league English grounds with the dodgy burger vans placed outside. It would be so cool if the stadia had a more authentic south American feel to it.

Excellent game mind you :thup:

FMT17 wishes:

1) Data Editor

2) Data Editor

3) Data Editor

4) Data Editor

5) Very Basic Data Editor, that at least let us change things like teams and competitions names.

6) Change the limitation from countries to leagues, so that we can play for example with 4 or 5 leagues from 4 or 5 different countries.

7) Increase players database

8) Remove players pics and logos, so that we have more available memory for things that really matter :)

9) Change OI's, so that by default our assman don't give any

10) Full game option in matchday highlights.

thks

On the tablet it would be good in game if I can see the player profile from the tactics screen.

Sometimes I want to make a sub or tactical change, and I can't 'click through' on the players name to see the stats.

I can work around it by making the sub - making tweak (say, changing the players role from winger to inside forward), then checking the players suitability for that position.

Then, undo that sub.

Sub the other player in. Do the same thing.

Undo the sub etc.

It's really awkward, and cumbersome, and wide open to making a sub by accident.

If there's a detailed page somewhere of features that have been added to FMC2016, please refer me to it as I can't find it.

The last version I bought is FM2014, the classic mode misses most European stats, with that I mean European club and nation coëfficients, FIFA nation coëfficients, competition rankings, ...

Have these been enabled for FMC2016? If yes I'm buying it immediately, if not I'm starting a new game in FM2014.

I like to turn a tiny club in a weak league in a weak country into a European big power, but a big part of the fun in that for the nerd in me is seeing your country and club rise in these statistics.

• Administrators
If there's a detailed page somewhere of features that have been added to FMC2016, please refer me to it as I can't find it.

The last version I bought is FM2014, the classic mode misses most European stats, with that I mean European club and nation coëfficients, FIFA nation coëfficients, competition rankings, ...

Have these been enabled for FMC2016? If yes I'm buying it immediately, if not I'm starting a new game in FM2014.

I like to turn a tiny club in a weak league in a weak country into a European big power, but a big part of the fun in that for the nerd in me is seeing your country and club rise in these statistics.

They are still in FMT, its only the screen itself that you don't see.

You will still get news items of the club and countries improvements at the end of the season.

They are still in FMT, its only the screen itself that you don't see.

You will still get news items of the club and countries improvements at the end of the season.

That's still missing the anticipation factor regarding the coëfficients.

This is a screenshot from FM2014:

fc0637a9914d5732003ccf1431488f99.png

Cyprus is ranked 14th, which gives them a second Champions Cup ticket. To keep it, you can clearly see that this new season, they need to outperform at least 3 of the last 4 teams as otherwise, they'd all pass Cyprus and Cyprus would drop to 18th spot next year.

Czech Republic is the other way around, they had a superb season last year and it will boost their coëfficient for several years, one more good season and they'll grab that second Champions Cup ticket.

This kind of analysis is a huge part for me. My last 4 games were all 10+ years, one was 30+ years. But I always play the minimal game, I only care for growth statistics, transfers, the matches themselves and finances. Anything regarding tactics, training, interaction (which unfortunately for me, are several of the area's that get the most investment in recent years) I skip as much as possible. So you understand Touch would almost be perfect for me, but I seem to be losing these stats in Touch, which kind of ruins it.

But I've read this entire topic and I do realize I'm a unique kind in that regard. :)

That's still missing the anticipation factor regarding the coëfficients.

This is a screenshot from FM2014:

fc0637a9914d5732003ccf1431488f99.png

Cyprus is ranked 14th, which gives them a second Champions Cup ticket. To keep it, you can clearly see that this new season, they need to outperform at least 3 of the last 4 teams as otherwise, they'd all pass Cyprus and Cyprus would drop to 18th spot next year.

Czech Republic is the other way around, they had a superb season last year and it will boost their coëfficient for several years, one more good season and they'll grab that second Champions Cup ticket.

This kind of analysis is a huge part for me. My last 4 games were all 10+ years, one was 30+ years. But I always play the minimal game, I only care for growth statistics, transfers, the matches themselves and finances. Anything regarding tactics, training, interaction (which unfortunately for me, are several of the area's that get the most investment in recent years) I skip as much as possible. So you understand Touch would almost be perfect for me, but I seem to be losing these stats in Touch, which kind of ruins it.

But I've read this entire topic and I do realize I'm a unique kind in that regard. :)

I'd also really like to see the co-efficients.

I'd also really like to see the co-efficients.

Click on Earth pic (at the top, between Search and FM) -> Europe -> General -> Overview -> Nations - > Nation Club Coefficients

I don't know why SI placed it in so hidden place, it took for me a lot of time to find it

I'm a bit surprised that the main game has streamlining options which FMT lacks.

Two I'd like to see are the ability to automate scouting assignments and the creation of friendlies for the reserve team (especially for sides which have a reserve side which isn't in a competition - eg. the SPL).

Perhaps even implementing the assistant's advice during matches? I can't be the only one who hammers "make changes" blindly.

Also, it'd be nice to have a bit more in the way of feedback and advice. This game has some incredibly dramatic turnarounds in performance, and the reasons are pretty unclear, at least to me. The backroom advice in the main game seems to be useful, and it'd be nice to have something unobtrusive but similar in FMT.

What I'd like to see added to the game

1.board takeover unlock unlockable

2. Be able to manage under 21s and under 19's international teams.

3.request an feeder club/ parent club

4. Club philosophy so how the club would like you play

5. Financial fair play as will make the financial side of the game more realistic

Also, it'd be nice to have a bit more in the way of feedback and advice. This game has some incredibly dramatic turnarounds in performance, and the reasons are pretty unclear, at least to me. The backroom advice in the main game seems to be useful, and it'd be nice to have something unobtrusive but similar in FMT.

I agree with this entirely.

Be prepared to be jumped all over though.

In short, I guess it's the invisibility of what has suddenly changed to turn the game on its head that I find frustrating.

How would you propose we solve that? After all, it's not like a real life manager would make tactical changes, then run over to the opposition dugout to explain what he'd done

It would be helpful if you could articulate what you want added specifically and why.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/451834-What-has-happened-to-the-match-engine

Been through it once with Alan already. I'm assuming he's having a gentle dig at me....that's no problem, I can take it.

I'm not going to just repost everything that's in that thread.

It's the same in-game as out of game - and I'm talking solely about the tablet version here - as a player you feel like there is so much going on behind the scenes that you have no control over.

Morale changes, players arguing in training, etc etc. All of these things going on - and little or no way to really tell what is at the heart of the matter, or how to resolve it.

I don't want the answer from anywhere - I would like to at least have an indicator of what the issue is so I can potentially resolve it myself.

"Kolo Toure is low on motivation this season, as it's been discovered he's not really a car salesman. He'll possibly be error prone for a few weeks".

That kind of thing.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/451834-What-has-happened-to-the-match-engine

Been through it once with Alan already. I'm assuming he's having a gentle dig at me....that's no problem, I can take it.

I'm not going to just repost everything that's in that thread.

It's the same in-game as out of game - and I'm talking solely about the tablet version here - as a player you feel like there is so much going on behind the scenes that you have no control over.

Morale changes, players arguing in training, etc etc. All of these things going on - and little or no way to really tell what is at the heart of the matter, or how to resolve it.

I don't want the answer from anywhere - I would like to at least have an indicator of what the issue is so I can potentially resolve it myself.

"Kolo Toure is low on motivation this season, as it's been discovered he's not really a car salesman. He'll possibly be error prone for a few weeks".

That kind of thing.

Not a dig - A genuine question about what specifically you'd like to see to improve it :)

no problems mate.

What I would like - a lot - is all games played being recorded in a players history, not just league games.

Ojo had a phenomenal season for me in my current L'pool save. Scored about 14 or 15 goals, and was dynamite.

However, a lot were in the EURO and FA cup. So, this year, it says he only scored 8.

In game comments also say 8. Something like "...Ojo, who scored 8 goals last year...'. He didn't.

Does this also impact his development?

I could settle for the stats not being split out by competition - just sum all cup and league games together at the end of the season and use that number if it's a db size issue.

That would be better than leaving out all cup comps totally.

I do make team selection - and squad transfer - decisions based on their performance over time. Right now, I'm not making those decisions on actual performances. Second string players might play mostly cups, so when I look at their stats and decide to give them a contract or not (etc), I might think they're only playing a handful of games a year, and averaging 6.9. Rubbish.

However, most league appearances were as a sub. They actually played 14 games, and had an average of 7.2 (not rubbish, and worth keeping).

I agree entirely re: the player history.

I can understand wanting to display a consistent measure of performance, rather than having it skewed by cups against wildly varying opponents, but it omits a large chunk of a player's performance - especially those who are fringe players who might only get a run in the cups. It's a bit frustrating to be considering promoting or re-signing a player without being able to see how they've gone in the first team in previous seasons.

From memory, old versions (and I could be going back quite a few years) would discard non-competitive records but keep the rest. The summary would show overall stats, and you could click on the year to see the breakdown. I'd love to see that back.

Given that my three-country, twelve-season game is only 40MB, I assume a few extra stats won't blow things out much.

• Administrators
Given that my three-country, twelve-season game is only 40MB, I assume a few extra stats won't blow things out much.

It's actually a huge memory and space cost when you consider the thousands of players in a save game. The 40MB you talk of is actually the size of the save when compressed, in reality it's much larger. That's not to say this is impossible and wouldn't be there in future one day (all ideas are considered), just wanted to give some insight.

It's actually a huge memory and space cost when you consider the thousands of players in a save game. The 40MB you talk of is actually the size of the save when compressed, in reality it's much larger. That's not to say this is impossible and wouldn't be there in future one day (all ideas are considered), just wanted to give some insight.

Fair enough, I appreciate the insight.

Given that it's also designed for the tablet market, where memory and space are quite limited, that's understandably a significant factor.

Innocent question here.

If you're storing the league stats simply - played, avg rating etc - why not just add all the seasons performances together when the stats are put into history, and just store that number?

It wouldn't add a lick to the size of the data stored.d

Instead of storing Played 3, Goals 1, assists 1, Average rating 6.8 (etc), you're just storing: Played 11, Goals 3, Assists 3, Average Rating 7.1

I wouldn't mind that the stats didn't demonstrate in which competitions the games were played etc - just having stats for the entire competitive fixtures played by the player rather than just the league fixtures would be of far greater benefit.

• Administrators

Context is always important, but it is a fair suggestion you have made. I imagine others will see things differently as with all ideas, thats why we discuss them when ideas are put forward. Thanks for the feedback.

Context is always important,

I'm not sure what is meant by that?

but it is a fair suggestion you have made. I imagine others will see things differently as with all ideas, thats why we discuss them when ideas are put forward. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks. I do understand everybody has a different point of view, totally.

A prime example is Sheyi Ojo in my current Pool game.

Last years stats read as:

P: 13, G: 7, Asts: 3, PoM: 2 Avg: 7.52 (outstanding year last year BTW).

In reality, I know it was more than that, but I don't know what it was. He scored 15 goals in all competitions last year, so it was something like:

P: 25 G: 15, Asts: 6, etc.

Big difference when looking at contract renewals etc in the future.

This year, I think he's been out on the lash celebrating last year.

League:

P: 4, Gls: 0, Asts: 0, PoM: 0, AvR: 6.82

Overall:

P: 10, Gls, 0, Asts 1: PoM: 0 AvR: 7.06

They do read very differently.

- Ability to see player profile during the match, at least my team's players. Or at least attributes+playing positions. Now I should make substitution in order to see player attributes/positions, then revert back, very annoying

- Ability to edit manager's profile, I mean - skin, wear, etc. I made my manager's skin too dark (by mistake), actually I simply didn't make any change to default skin color and now I cannot change it... And it looks very dark... Also, I noticed that all my attempts to create "white" manager simply failed - it looks like user's selection doesn't matter at all and the manager looks always "black". I'm no racist at all, just wanted to explain the issue here and English is not my native :) Is it any kind of bug?

- National team management - I just wonder if National Pool changes by itself... I mean if I don't touch it (it takes a lot of time to check all the players there + possible additions), will it change somehow? If not, please add ability to ask my assistant to recommend/handle this pool (along with squad suggestion which is great feature!)

- Ability to see player profile during the match, at least my team's players. Or at least attributes+playing positions. Now I should make substitution in order to see player attributes/positions, then revert back, very annoying

+1

This is a big one for me too. It's really frustrating and time consuming to do this. It's OK if it's a straight swap (striker off, only one on bench).

But if I'm choosing between two players to go on, I have to do exactly what you say. Sub them on and off to see the attributes.

It's even worse if I need a sub for a player I don't have a direct swap for. Say my left back gets injured (unless I have a D(LC) on the bench, I won't have one on the bench), I have to go through central defenders, wide midfielders, central midfielders etc to see who will do the best. It's really tedious.