FMT Wishlist Thread

• Administrators

We have a feature request forum specifically for requests on Football Manager Touch, so please use this forum instead for all ideas and suggestions for the game.

https://community.sigames.com/forum/679-football-manager-touch-all-formats/

Thanks. 

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't really know if this should be added or if this is an issue at all. But I do find that, although I love FMC, there is less connection with the players as a manager. I mean in FMC you basically only talk to players when they come to you for being unhappy and those conversations never end well (or so it seems). Yes I think that it's wonderful that you don't have to talk to your players in FMC, but I do feel that due to the absence of interaction there is also a lack of connection.

I don't know if it's just me, if it is even an issue, how you would solve it, etc. And I'm certainly not saying that they should add player interaction to FMC (please don't!!!). But a bit of feedback about how you deal with players should be nice maybe?

• Administrators
Yeah I don't really know if this should be added or if this is an issue at all. But I do find that, although I love FMC, there is less connection with the players as a manager. I mean in FMC you basically only talk to players when they come to you for being unhappy and those conversations never end well (or so it seems). Yes I think that it's wonderful that you don't have to talk to your players in FMC, but I do feel that due to the absence of interaction there is also a lack of connection.

I don't know if it's just me, if it is even an issue, how you would solve it, etc. And I'm certainly not saying that they should add player interaction to FMC (please don't!!!). But a bit of feedback about how you deal with players should be nice maybe?

Just needs a bit of proactiveness on the manager's part here - If a player is developing a concern or a problem a Status icon will appear for them, so you can deal with it before it goes public. If you do that you'll probably hardly ever see the players go public with an issue.

Heat maps of average positions. I don't really use the other analysis tools.

Ability to add the next tier below. If you could create editor files that do nothing other than activate lower leagues and select those in fmc I would never use the editor for anything else.

The current "flow" of FMC is excellent; I feel that a couple more things wouldn't disrupt it, IMO, and also would increase the "connection" with the players:

- A team meeting just before the 1st league match/official match of the season plus 1 team meeting per month (with a more "straight to the point" approach, just like it happens with the occasional media question)

- half-time team talks (with only the whole team and/or divided by pitch position: defenders, midfielders, attackers; no individual ones)

The most important thing to add to FMC is human controlled tutoring. One of the things I enjoy most about FM is developing your own players and eventually your team.

I'd also like to disable the first transfer window. That's what always does in normal FM. And especially if you start a save after the last transfer update patch it makes little sense not to disable the first transfer window.

When you create your manager it should be possible to add more languages you can speak - as in normal FM. Especially if you choose to be an international you probably would have learned to speak another language.

Ask for affiliate clubs. I don't know if you automatically will get new affiliates over time... But if you take a small club to champion heights the club should have affiliates that increases merchandise, being able to loan players out, getting youth players from foreign clubs and so.

A better economical view. I'd like it to be as in normal FM.

Stop all this unlocking business. Why should I win a player of the year award to unlock attribute masking? Or even buy it? It's free in normal FM. It makes absolutely no sense to me SI have done it this way. It's fine you have your magic sponses (spelling), more money and other "cheat" thingies you can buy. But why on earth do I need to win a player of the year award (or buy it) to unlock attribute masking that is free in normal FM?

- A team meeting just before the 1st league match/official match of the season plus 1 team meeting per month (with a more "straight to the point" approach, just like it happens with the occasional media question)

- half-time team talks (with only the whole team and/or divided by pitch position: defenders, midfielders, attackers; no individual ones)

Personal opinion here, but I sincerely hope they don't start adding team talks and more team meetings again, even in scaled down versions. The main reason I started playing FMC (after not playing FM11 or 12 at all) was that I could finally be rid of all (well, most of) the tedious player interaction. Adding more of this again would defeat the purpose of FMC for me.

Hi, I love classic, it takes out all the time consumingness and takes me back to the 97/98 type of game that I fell in love with. I like to get an instant result from my games (as i did in 97/98 when i deleted the commentary texts) but I wish there was a way i could indicate to my assistant that i would like him to use my 17 year old striker in the last 20 - 30 minutes of a game. he has real potential and I want to get him some 1st team time but he is not quite ready to start as my team (fc st pauli) are constantly struggling at the lower end of the Bundesliga.

I wish there was a way i could indicate to my assistant that i would like him to use my 17 year old striker in the last 20 - 30 minutes of a game. he has real potential and I want to get him some 1st team time but he is not quite ready to start as my team (fc st pauli) are constantly struggling at the lower end of the Bundesliga.

It's not a bad idea to raise this as a possible extension to the Match Plans functionality.

• Administrators
Hi, I love classic, it takes out all the time consumingness and takes me back to the 97/98 type of game that I fell in love with. I like to get an instant result from my games (as i did in 97/98 when i deleted the commentary texts) but I wish there was a way i could indicate to my assistant that i would like him to use my 17 year old striker in the last 20 - 30 minutes of a game. he has real potential and I want to get him some 1st team time but he is not quite ready to start as my team (fc st pauli) are constantly struggling at the lower end of the Bundesliga.

97/98 :cool: - Currently the options are for tactical and rest reasons for substitutions, rather than anything extra for youth.

• Administrators
The ability to recall players from International Football like the full mode.

I'm missing 7 key players for the Champions League final because of call ups, somehow.

This is a bug. Please report this in the bugs forum.

• Administrators

Okay will see if we can reproduce ourselves.

Just for anybody else wondering - if you have a problem with your save game, please post them as bugs first of all, thanks

I'd like to have the ability to offer youth players (16 and under) pre-contract agreements. Whenever I offer them contacts there seems to be no option to add a professional deal, they're youth contracts only.

When the player turns 17 there is a new item that says they've signed a new contract but they always seem to be non-contract players, which risks losing them if they're no longer willing to talk about a new contract.

On the subject of youth, I'd like a youth squad which operates same as reserves but where I can place under 18's to develop, which would mean them playing in a competitive league as well.

FMC players might want a quick game but I'm sure many miss developing youth players.

Another suggestion is for individual training.

I have an older left back who thinks that the level of training is too high, perhaps his zimmer frame can't handle it. Anyway how about being able to drop the intenisty of their general training in the individual training screen? Think of it as the Ledley King's dodgy knee setting.

As well as older players who can't train as heavily as the young players, it could be useful for those players with lower Stamina and/or Natural Fitness. I have a good DC that I have to rotate out ore often then I would like or sub during a game as his condition was too low. I could set his training a little lower so he recovers more at a potenital cost of him not progressing as fast as he would have.

Another 1 star PA son.... if you are going to have unlockables people pay for, the very least is that they should be beneficial. Please make the generated son be at least a potential useful player but I would expect for the money to be able to get as potential key player. Yeah, I know you can get one for free after time but I enjoy to get one right off the bat to try and boost my weak squad. Please stop making this player be relative to the youth academy and make him be a good potential player at the very least for those of us who pay extra for it!

On the subject of youth, I'd like a youth squad which operates same as reserves but where I can place under 18's to develop, which would mean them playing in a competitive league as well.

FMC players might want a quick game but I'm sure many miss developing youth players.

I end up turning my reserves into that. Almost always entirely made up of kids, if not, its just one or two listed players added.

Here's a suggestion.

As I travel around the game I add players to my shortlist, which after a little while ends up quite full. It would be good to be able to assign on of my scouts to my saved shortlist, so I can get reports on all the players I have found.

I end up turning my reserves into that. Almost always entirely made up of kids, if not, its just one or two listed players added.

Yeh but I want a reserve squad too so I can manage other than youth players seperately.

When a player gets a green injury in FMC it's not possible to see what kind of injury it is. In normal FM it is. I want this in FMC as well as I would like to know whether my player has damaged his head, body, arm or leg so I know whether to sub him or let him play on.

If this is possible to see in FMC then please let me know where to look :)

Please make the magic sponge so that when you use it, the player is at least immune to further injury for a short time? Key player out for 9 months... so I buy the thing and heal him, very next game, out 7 months! That was a waste of my money. He isn't even injury prone.

PPM training is a great addition, but the AssMan still influences things.

I've seen players trying to forget PPMs I've taught, and others learning PPMs I haven't asked them to. Is there a middle ground, or do I have to take charge of all Individual Training to stop this?

I'd like the AssMan to be prevented from applying PPM training. I'm fine with him setting Role, Duty and Position training, just not PPMs.

Oh, and something nerdy too:

I'd like to be able to extract full .csv files at the end of each season of all my individual player match stats and attributes.

So, it should capture all relevant stats about passing, shooting, tackling etc. on a match by match basis for each player,

Would also like to be able to extract team level match stats which detail the same overall stats but include possession and other things like that.

It would be great to get a reminder when a reserve team fixture is played to select players to play and gain match fitness. This feature is available in full FM this year and is great as I constantly forget to set them to play for the reserve team.

Please include team stats like 'goals conceded from corners', 'goals conceded from DFKs' and 'goals conceded from IFKs'. It's abit strange when we can only see how well we do offensively from set plays but can't see how poorly we are doing defensively.