The Hell?

Real Madrid are interested in Daley blind and have been for months. He says he wants to join them so i agree to sell him if they make a bid. They haven't made a SINGLE offer for him and now my whole squad has turned against me for not allowing him to join Real Madrid? I even offered him out for £0 and they still didn't make an offer?

The hell mate? Why didn't you let him join Real?!?!?!

This is an outrage! How dare you treat him this way! I think it's time to mutiny against cmase20 and his brutal regime!

Watch your language please....

It happens... a team is mildly interested in a player or is just checking them out... player gets wind of it, causes a fuss.. team pulls out of the transfer.. player and team upset..

It's football.

Sounds like a bug actually, and should probably go there. If the conversation was that they'd accept an offer if it came in, and none came in, he really shouldn't be angry. If he is, then the game isn't working as it states and that's a problem in and of itself.

Also, what was wrong with his language?

Ahhh the wonders of editing...

Suppose it depends on the context... if the squad are angry because daley is upset .. or if they are angry because the manager has refused a bid...

But yes, if it's a genuine concern... post it in the relevant bug forum for a closer look

Archived