Board have approved....

my requests to improve my stadium, youth facilities and also my training facilities, so my question is how come they havnt announced when they will be starting work on improving all of the above???, when i decided to ask them to improve them again i got this message "the board politley remind you they have already approved the improvement of the training facilities"

I am managing leicester city on fm 2008 8.0.2 with the "that footy manager site" data update and have just got leicester to mid table in the championship at the end of my second season,

so if anybody could tell me when im likley to get these club improvements i would appreciate it!!!

thx

Martin

my requests to improve my stadium, youth facilities and also my training facilities, so my question is how come they havnt announced when they will be starting work on improving all of the above???, when i decided to ask them to improve them again i got this message "the board politley remind you they have already approved the improvement of the training facilities"

I am managing leicester city on fm 2008 8.0.2 with the "that footy manager site" data update and have just got leicester to mid table in the championship at the end of my second season,

so if anybody could tell me when im likley to get these club improvements i would appreciate it!!!

thx

Martin

Because it takes time, you usually find out the work is down when you get a message saying "<insert name of what you wanting improving/upgrading> has now been completed" etc

Usually depending on when you ask it takes between 7-11 months to update (Real rough guide)

How much money in the bank do you need to get each of these improvements? With Bury they refused to upgrade training facilities (i was hoping that will help attract better players) but the board refused with about $2M in the bank

that depends on all sorts of things... the state of what you already have, bank balance, the club youre at, the chairman.. and loads more.. all you can do is keep asking and keep the bank balance improving...

too the person who sed at the end of the season , thanks very much , you were correct the board have just sed they will expand the stadium by a measely 3000 seats , although i shouldnt complain as the walkers stadium is already a premiership size ground and im only in the champ lol!

thx

again

Martin

Its gets done at the end of the season unless your money runs down and you dont have the funds, its annoying this way, Id rather have the funds taken out and reserved for this work and to have some kind of info of whats going on in the information screen because its pretty confusing now, ie when will it be started, what funds you need, when will it be finished etc

Akaz - I think if I remember rightly I needed to be in the Premier League before my board would consider that, but maybe it's possible earlier. Incidentally, I'm in 2024 now with Notts County, and the board have agreed to another 14k seats that will take Meadow Lane up to a whopping 70,000 capacity. :D

I must admit I'm quite excited at the prospect of getting the biggest crowds in the country with a team that I took over in League 2!

• 5 years later...

Archived