[FM 2016] Ultimate Stars and Legends Game (1880's to 2016)

Welcome to the Ultimate Legends 1880 - 2016!

THE ULTIMATE FOOTBALL SHOW ON EARTH 

I am Tony Fenech - Creator of Ultimate Legends 1880-2016

Imagine a Diamond Generation, a world where all the living legends of football since 1880 - 2016 congregated on the earth at the same time. Imagine managing one of these teams. When the opposition you face is likely to have a team full of legends as well. Where Tactics are everything because one mistake will be punished. Imagine pitting your wits against the creme de la creme of management and chairman, managers like brian clough in their prime, imagine facing maradona, pele, sindelar,di stefano, la maquina, torino before the superga disaster, imagine facing or managing the best managers and players who ever existed, can you beat the total football ajax team, or liverpool made up of stars from the eighties or can you survive a game against the dirty leads, can england finally win a tournament and who do you put in goal, Shilton, Banks, Seaman, what about the wings, matthews, finney to name but a few, and who are the powers in England now, manchester united liverpool but since we are going back from 1800, your gonna have to watch out for Sunderland, Sheffield Wednesday, newcastle, and other sleeping giants who have WOKEN UP! Who would you pick to come up against the austrian wunderteam or the dutch maestros, or the hungarian giants, can you defeat the germans now? who will prevail and dominate in the world full of legends, can wimbledon seriously survive the premiership under the guidance of dave basset, what you gonna do when pele and maradona come for you? We are about to find out!

Edited by Fenech
big update

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoop Whoop! Great news.

The 2014 version was the best database created for any FM ever.

Glad to hear you'll be including the Championship teams. Can't wait until Juninho is running wild over every defence in the league (providing he makes the grade for you :-p).

Rangers, Aberdeen, Celtic and Dundee United, Hearts and Hibs and I will be bringing back the very early Queen of the South from the 1800's

Brilliant what about other Scots teams Dundee maybe ?? Have you made Andy Ritchie Morton in previous version ??

I meant Andy Ritchie who played for Morton.

Dunfermline great team in the 60s

Killie Great team in the 60s won league and runner-up 4 times plus S/F in Europe. Scottish Cup x3

Motherwell 30s won league and runner up 4 times run up in 00s x2. Scottish Cup x2

St. Mirren Scottish Cup x3

Airdrie early 90s 2 cup finals. Honours in the 20s

Clyde Scottish Cup x3

Raith 90s Celtic & Bayern

St Johnstone & Partick to finish SPL

Morton,Falkirk,Ayr Good old teams

If you want help with players just let me know.

I meant Andy Ritchie who played for Morton.

Dunfermline great team in the 60s

Killie Great team in the 60s won league and runner-up 4 times plus S/F in Europe. Scottish Cup x3

Motherwell 30s won league and runner up 4 times run up in 00s x2. Scottish Cup x2

St. Mirren Scottish Cup x3

Airdrie early 90s 2 cup finals. Honours in the 20s

Clyde Scottish Cup x3

Raith 90s Celtic & Bayern

St Johnstone & Partick to finish SPL

Morton,Falkirk,Ayr Good old teams

If you want help with players just let me know.

I want you to be the Scotland Advisor, I would like you to come up 25 man teams for each of those teams, I am not interested in eras although they help, I am simply looking for the best 25 players in their history from 1800 - present day and a balance of two players for each position, now I don't care much for having players from all different decades, I simply want the best ever 25, so if 12 or more happened to come from 30's or 60's or the 1800's then that's fine with me. Give me a list of 25 names for each team and ensure there is a balance of playing positions throughout the 25 and I will do my research and they will be all in the massive update. I have the names, and then I will do the rest, because any help is greatly appreciated in terms of information gathering and I am doing all the coding and ensuring the game is produced to a very high standard and incorporating all the different rules as with the 2014 version... cheers. :thup:

Will there be an option to make 2 leagues made up of only legends database players so that the English, Scottish, Spanish teams can all play in some sort of super league system? Or is that too complicated?

That is not too complicated to do, but I would only consider making that once the official legends game has been released. :thup:

any chance of a leicester one with peter shilton or gordon banks, gary lineker etc?

I want you to be the Leicester Advisor, I would like you to come up with a 25 man team for Leicester, I am not interested in eras although they help, I am simply looking for the best 25 players in their history from 1800 - present day and a balance of two players for each position, now I don't care much for having players from all different decades, I simply want the best ever 25, so if 12 or more happened to come from 30's or 60's or the 1800's then that's fine with me. Give me a list of 25 names for Leicester and ensure there is a balance of playing positions throughout the 25 and I will do my research and Leicester will be in the massive update. I have the names, and then I will do the rest, because any help is greatly appreciated in terms of information gathering and I am doing all the coding and ensuring the game is produced to a very high standard and incorporating all the different rules as with the 2014 version... cheers.

leicester 25

gk - peter shilton, gordon banks, kasey keller, tim flowers

df - steve walsh, frank mclintock, matt elliott, graham cross, peter rodrigues, david nish, wes morgan, steve whitworth

md - keith weller, muzzy izzet, davie gibson, neil lennon, steve lynex, gary mcallister, don revie, gary parker

fw - frank worthington, gary lineker, emile heskey, arthur rowley, steve claridge

leicester 25

gk - peter shilton, gordon banks, kasey keller, tim flowers

df - steve walsh, frank mclintock, matt elliott, graham cross, peter rodrigues, david nish, wes morgan, steve whitworth

md - keith weller, muzzy izzet, davie gibson, neil lennon, steve lynex, gary mcallister, don revie, gary parker

fw - frank worthington, gary lineker, emile heskey, arthur rowley, steve claridge

OK thanks for this, I will do some research and Leicester will be in the next update. Are you happy that these are Leicester's best ever 25 players since 1800?

OK thanks for this, I will do some research and Leicester will be in the next update. Are you happy that these are Leicester's best ever 25 players since 1800?

yeah, i used a shortlist compiled by the leicester mercury, as good a source as any.

Wouldn't Shilton be at Forest where he won League and European Cups ??

Shilton wouldn't be at Forest because of the rule that players start at the first top division club they played for, at the time they joined the club, now that would normally be Forest but that would mean starting Shilton at 28 years of age which I am not prepared to do, so the common sense criteria comes into play and that means he starts from the beginning at Leicester, however because Shilton is what I would consider to be in the top 5% of players to ever play the game he would start coming into his prime, he would start probably about 22 years old - 23 years old at which time he was still at Leicester, so he would deffo start at Leicester. :thup:

Where is Steve Archibald in the database ??

Done you some more teams might do Queen's Park then for the rest of the teams instead of doing squads shall i just do there best players like these

East Fife

George Aitken D

Allan Brown IF

Charles Fleming CF

Ian Gardiner CF

Henry Morris CF

Albion

James Brown GK

Tony Green CM

Alloa

Tommy Hutchison CF

John White IF (Probadly at Spurs)

Elgin

John McGinlay CF

Ian Wilson M

Dumbarton

Graeme Sharp CF (Probadly at Everton)

Arbroath

Andy Webster CB

East Stirling

George Wood GK

Do you want me to do Cardiff/Swansea/Wrexham and maybe Newport ??

Where is Steve Archibald in the database ??

Done you some more teams might do Queen's Park then for the rest of the teams instead of doing squads shall i just do there best players like these

East Fife

George Aitken D

Allan Brown IF

Charles Fleming CF

Ian Gardiner CF

Henry Morris CF

Albion

James Brown GK

Tony Green CM

Alloa

Tommy Hutchison CF

John White IF (Probadly at Spurs)

Elgin

John McGinlay CF

Ian Wilson M

Dumbarton

Graeme Sharp CF (Probadly at Everton)

Arbroath

Andy Webster CB

East Stirling

George Wood GK

Do you want me to do Cardiff/Swansea/Wrexham and maybe Newport ??

Thanks, yes, please do all the welsh teams and as many championship teams that you think you can do as well. Cheers. :thup:

Awesome! I hope more Aussie players will be in it this time! :)

I will include as many aussies as possible, if you want to give me a list of all the aussies you want in it, then I will do my research and they will be included. Cheers, :thup:

Shane Warne I cannot include though, because he played Cricket, not Football! :lol:

What championship teams you got ??

I have Norwich, Portsmouth and Wimbledon, other than that, If you want to give me a list of 25 players, I need the best players since 1800 - present day to ever play for the clubs. That will mean I can finish the project quicker. :thup:

I've done Boro for you.

Where is Steve Archibald at ??

Also what will you do with players who become managers like Brian Clough ??

Ok Great! Steve Archibald is at Aberdeen. Brian Clough is manager of Nottingham Forest.

It depends, mostly they have become players again, e.g. Steve Bruce is at Norwich now. But when its clear they are more of legend as a manager like Cloughie then he has to be a manager. In fact if I made Clough a player it would be an amazing player given his amazing goalscoring record, but his legend as a manager is too strong and Sunderland already have David Halliday, and I have recreated the hatred between Don Revie and Brian Clough and the intense rivalry they have. If you want to give me 25 players for Leeds and Everton, that would be a big help as well because those are teams I think I can improve upon. Obviously I have Don Revie as manager but despite being the best team in England in the 70's they don't compare very well to the other teams in the premiership so maybe you can come up with some players that I overlooked in my research of them. Cheers. :thup:

Do you want me to do these teams for you ??

Stoke

West Brom

Hull

Palace

QPR

Derby

Ipswich

Watford

Charlton

Huddersfield

Millwall

Brighton

Bolton

Birmingham

Reading

Blackpool

Wigan

Bristol City

Sheff Utd

Preston

Notts Co

Oldham

Coventry

Leyton Orient

Luton

Cambridge

Oxford

Carlisle

York

Tranmere

Hartlepool

Do you want me to do these teams for you ??

Stoke

West Brom

Hull

Palace

QPR

Derby

Ipswich

Watford

Charlton

Huddersfield

Millwall

Brighton

Bolton

Birmingham

Reading

Blackpool

Wigan

Bristol City

Sheff Utd

Preston

Notts Co

Oldham

Coventry

Leyton Orient

Luton

Cambridge

Oxford

Carlisle

York

Tranmere

Hartlepool

Yes, all those teams would be great. Your help with this is greatly appreciated! It will enable me to bring out the game much quicker than before. Cheers. :thup:

In regards to Preston North End, my intention is to bring back their double winning team. At the moment, all I have for them is Tom Finney. I would like all the main members of that team that won The Double and any other players since 1800 to play for them which would be worthy of a place in their squad. Cheers. :thup:

Preston

William Sudell Manager

Alan Kelly Snr GK

James Trainer GK

George Holdcroft GK

Peter McBride GK

Graham Alexander RB/DCM

George Ross RB

Tommy Docherty RH (Could be a manager)

Joe Marston CB

Ryan Kidd CB

Joe McCall CB

Jim Smith CB

Percy Smith CB

Sean St Ledger CB

Bob Holmes LB

Joe Walton FB

David Russell D

Nick Ross D/F

Moses Sanders HB

Jimmy Milne M

Paul McKenna CM

Lee Cartwright M/W

Alan Spavin M

Sean Gregan CB/CM

Jimmy Ross IF

Bobby Beattie IF

Fred Dewhurst IF

Dickie Bond RW (could be Bradford more Apps)

Geroeg Drummond LW

Bobby Crawford WH

John Goodall CF

David Healy CF

Charlie Wayman CF

Alex Dawson CF

David Nugent CF

Tommy Roberts CF

Alex Bruce CF

David Eyres W (Maybe Burnley or Blackpool Or Oldham)

As well as Tom Finney

Ipswich

Bobby Robson Manager (Could be Player at Fulham)

Paul Cooper GK

Craig Forrest GK

Richard Wright GK

Roy Bailey GK

George Burley RB

Fabian Wilnis RB

Frank Yallop RB

Billy Baxter CB

Kevin Beattie CB

Russell Osman CB

Terry Butcher CB

Richard Naylor CB/CF

Allan Hunter CB

Mick Mills LB/RB

Steve McCall LB/M

John Elsworthy WH

Bryan Hamilton M

Arnold Muhren M

Frans Thijssen M

Jason Dozzell M

Mick Stockwell M

Romeo Zondervan M

Matt Holland CM

Jim Magilton CM

Kieron Dyer CM/W

John Wark CM/CM/CF

Clive Woods M/F

Eric Gates M/F

Doug Rees IF

Ted Phillips IF/CF

Tommy Parker IF/WH

Roy Stephenson RW

Jimmy Leadbetter LW

Ray Crawford CF

Tommy Garneys CF

Alan Brazil CF

Paul Mariner CF

Trevor Whymark CF

Ipswich

Bobby Robson Manager (Could be Player at Fulham)

Paul Cooper GK

Craig Forrest GK

Richard Wright GK

Roy Bailey GK

George Burley RB

Fabian Wilnis RB

Frank Yallop RB

Billy Baxter CB

Kevin Beattie CB

Russell Osman CB

Terry Butcher CB

Richard Naylor CB/CF

Allan Hunter CB

Mick Mills LB/RB

Steve McCall LB/M

John Elsworthy WH

Bryan Hamilton M

Arnold Muhren M

Frans Thijssen M

Jason Dozzell M

Mick Stockwell M

Romeo Zondervan M

Matt Holland CM

Jim Magilton CM

Kieron Dyer CM/W

John Wark CM/CM/CF

Clive Woods M/F

Eric Gates M/F

Doug Rees IF

Ted Phillips IF/CF

Tommy Parker IF/WH

Roy Stephenson RW

Jimmy Leadbetter LW

Ray Crawford CF

Tommy Garneys CF

Alan Brazil CF

Paul Mariner CF

Trevor Whymark CF

Bobby Robson is a player so I need another manager. Cheers. :thup:

QPR

Gerry Francis or Terry Venables Player/Manager

Phil Parkes GK (Toss between QPR/West Ham)

Reg Allen GK

Bill Mason GK

Harry Brown GK

Ian Gillard LB

Peter Angell LB

Alan McDonald CB

Danny Maddix CB

Terry Fenwick CB

Tony Hazell CB

Paul Parker RB/CB

Keith Rutter CB/FB

Dave Clement RB