What time can we expect FM15 to be available for download on the 7th?

Don't quote me on this, but from foggy memory it's available at midnight on the Thurs into Fri (Friday being official release day) in the past.

I very much doubt your day's leave booked will be a wasted exercise though in terms of having the full day to play it so I'd not worry on that.

If it's not until the 6pm on the Friday, this place will meltdown. :)

Last year it was released a day early, and was downloaded automatically.

I remember because I had pre-ordered FM14 and was playing the Beta, I meant to cancel my pre-order the day before it was released, only to find out it had already been installed on my computer.

I contacted Steam to get a refund, and they wouldn't refund the money, but they conceded that it was released a day early and offered me Steam credit instead.

Since I don't play any other games through Steam I declined the offer, then was stuck with FM14 which I didn't want.

I remember because I had pre-ordered FM14 and was playing the Beta, I meant to cancel my pre-order the day before it was released, only to find out it had already been installed on my computer.

I contacted Steam to get a refund, and they wouldn't refund the money, but they conceded that it was released a day early and offered me Steam credit instead.

Since I don't play any other games through Steam I declined the offer, then was stuck with FM14 which I didn't want.

Wow, that's great. Hopefully we can have the same this year or even slightly earlier.

Isn't that what a Demo is for?

Pre-Ordering and playing the BETA usually counts as having received the game and therefore refunds are hard to come by, regardless of when the game is released in full.

Pre-ordering and therefore getting access to the Beta means you have bought the game. No wonder you couldn't get a refund!

Steams refund policy is very strict, but they offer a refund as per their website

An exception is made for games purchased during a pre-order period if the request is received prior to the games' release date.

The game was released a day early - so I was entitled to a refund.

I don't remember if I was playing the Beta - I think I pre-ordered the game and was playing the Demo - as I usually don't play Beta releases.

There was a part FM 14 I didn't like at all during demo - brought it up in the feedback threads and was told they weren't changing it.

That's when I decided to cancel the order. But alas - it was too late as the game was downloaded a day earlier than anticipated.

As it is now I can not get passed a certain date in the game.

Update urgently needed.

The issue is known and reported as a bug

If it's a known bug, then there is no need to unnecessarily post about it elsewhere. It will be looked at by SI and appropriate action will be taken.

Do I actually have to reinstall custom graphics like logos or player pictures again after the full game is released?

no you don't i am using the graphics and face packs from 14 on the beta so just move the files across, also done competition name fix too :thup:

If it's a known bug, then there is no need to unnecessarily post about it elsewhere. It will be looked at by SI and appropriate action will be taken.

Well, problem now sorted with update 15.0.3. Game crashed 13 nov 2015 in 15.0.2

As jibby says, BUT expect is not a word you should be using :)

around midnight on the 6th/7th?

wonderful

gotta love being 10 hours ahead of GMT, so it'll still be 2pm there

WOO!!!

haven't got any time off work, but gotta love given the following week off work (thank you G20) to rack up the hours

I'm aware that's not how it actually works (and it'll be around 10am my time), just give me this one

Some of you have been members on here for a long time... You know the script.

There's no official release time, it will be ready when its ready.

Im surprised some of you are asking and I'm even more surprised some of you expect SI to give you an exact time :D

Some of you have been members on here for a long time... You know the script.

There's no official release time, it will be ready when its ready.

Im surprised some of you are asking and I'm even more surprised some of you expect SI to give you an exact time :D

No one is asking for a specific time. Someone mentioned that the previous versions have been released around midnight going into the announced release day. I then asked if that was London time, or another time zone.

GMT is the time used regardless of where you are in the world, populating all the Steam servers can mean it's a little bit after that in some places.

Yes it's usually midnight but if we don't hedge somebody will demand a hearing in the Court Of Human Rights if it doesn't happen then :D

GMT is the time used regardless of where you are in the world, populating all the Steam servers can mean it's a little bit after that in some places.

Yes it's usually midnight but if we don't hedge somebody will demand a hearing in the Court Of Human Rights if it doesn't happen then :D

so I can prepare my knife for 00:01 GMT on Friday, good stuff ;)

That is perfect :) I am -8 on the GMT. So whether it is a little bit after midnight GMT or an hour, it works out perfectly for me.

Steam has changed the release date from Nov 7th to just Nov.

some people have reported that their physical copy is being "despatched"

given that the demo (which I assume will be VERY similar to the fullgame) is already out

I wouldn't be too surprised to see a "full" release on late 6th

but of course, depends on steam authentication as to when the drop really is

ie the drop may be 2000GMT on the 6th, but steam's servers may crash - wouldn't be the first time for FM

I suppose I makes sense for retailers to arrange for copies to arrive tomorrow. If launch is tomorrow night at midnight, they'll be installed and ready to go at midnight once Steam releases the last files and update.

I'd be miffed if it was out at midnight tomorrow and I had to wait until my postman arrives at about 1300 on Friday for my copy.

Archived