Before I buy FM15: Questions regarding Online play

I have been playing online with 7-8 players for the last 2 years and have had a few issues with the way online play is running. I can't see many or any new online features to entice me to shell out another £30, yet. I was wondering if someone could enlighten me as to what is new regarding online play?

For instance;

Are there any new options or settings for online play? maybe fewer processing stops or a mass holiday option for the host?

Have they stopped it being possible to export an online opponents team to versus mode and seeing it/copy it? perhaps they have locked human teams tactics like they do for the CPU managers?

Can the password protect for an online manager still be overwritten by inserting 'sportsinteractive', making it completely redundant?

Are there any options limiting a host from accessing the other humans tactics? using FMRTE? or just being able to show more transparency to show they are running a fair game.

Have they fixed sunday/tues games popping up when you have ticked sat/weds only (when fixture list gets crammed)?

Basically has anything been added to make the game faster, better or fairer for online play?

All my love, Skeletor xxx

That is the official editor, not FMRTE.

Just to be clear I am not looking to be told I need better friends or I need to shut up or my hair is a mess (stay focused). My examples are of things I would have liked or things that needed looking at, that would have made online play more competitive and fun. Any new features specifically for online play interest me.

I simply would like to know, what new features are available for people who play online? before I spend money on a new game that could just be the same as the last.

Come on guys, this is SKELETOR, the (self-professed) king of FM. Surely such a luminary deserves more respect.

But yes, no-one knows anything about online, as it isn't available. The only people that do are the devs, and there is absolutely zero chance of them telling you here. You'll find out in a week or so.

Come on guys, this is SKELETOR, the (self-professed) king of FM. Surely such a luminary deserves more respect.

But yes, no-one knows anything about online, as it isn't available. The only people that do are the devs, and there is absolutely zero chance of them telling you here. You'll find out in a week or so.

I already know the answer hotshot...and you know i know...and i know you know i know. just making a point!

as for a 'dev' speaking to a customer', I agree - zero chance.

just trying to use my £30 to initiate change!

I already know the answer hotshot...and you know i know...and i know you know i know. just making a point!

as for a 'dev' speaking to a customer', I agree - zero chance.

just trying to use my £30 to initiate change!

Right on brother, you show them. Just found it curious that even with your omnipotence, you still decided to ask the question. Losing your touch?

Good Post Skeletor - You have summed up in your opening post exactly what the online clans want to know - Problem is , We all saw the New features Video - Why would they bring in new improved features and not show them in the video - Answer - Because there are none ....

Good Luck Dude

Good Post Skeletor - You have summed up in your opening post exactly what the online clans want to know - Problem is , We all saw the New features Video - Why would they bring in new improved features and not show them in the video - Answer - Because there are none ....

Good Luck Dude

Maybe SI are waiting for me to knock on their door and shout trick or treat?!? Then they will whip out a 2nd video with 'actual' new features in it.

Developers, Testers, Moderators, Forum trolls, Winston Churchill, Lady Diana... someone must have remembered about online play. There is a big option on the FM menu page that says 'ONLINE'. Who is making improvements to that? Whats new? surely they have not just left it.

I literally have £30 in my hands right now ready to buy the 'NEW' game (virtual hands). Just want some info on what's new. Will have to wait a little longer until its out officially if the answer is nothing and the forum people can clue me up. (which it probably is/and they definitely will)

Your £30 is not better than mine or anyone's so where does this sense of entitlement over the rest of us come from?

£30 multiplied by X, X = customers.

Either the customer is always wrong or the forum is always right. I didn't compare my money to yours or anyone else's. My sense of entitlement comes from being a valued customer as opposed to a forum troll. (wink wink)

Still just looking for new online features!!! not evil halloween internet chats with the locals.

Archived