fbrw6qx8wnblvt6fg.jpg

636gopq2kv6ct4ofg.jpg

d0nluv69dl6v5wdfg.jpg

iytj22qa8idud05fg.jpg

dd8xfpamj3vj5ovfg.jpg

047l65s45svri4cfg.jpg

gs7ll72fpcmnnmifg.jpg

INSTRUCTIONS

Extract the rar file into your skins folder and it should appear in the preferences

If you do not where your skin folder is its usually in...

C:/Users/<Yourusername>/My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/skins

CHANGELOG

03/11/2014 - Version 1.3

Made changes to the match title bar to realign the scoreboard and clock.

Made the sidebar slightly transparent.

Fixed the background selector (Club, Stadium and Player Backgrounds all work as default)

Made changes to the layout of the club profile pages.

29/10/2014 - Version 1.2

Added background selector to the skin

Changed Player Overview panel

Changed Club Overview panel

28/10/2014 - Version 1.1

Updated header so match titlebar disappears correctly in fullscreen match mode

Changed logo so the whole logo is displayed.

20/10/2014 - Version 1.0

WARNING - Will contain bugs, this is a first release.

Original Base skin used

Added code for permanent mini sidebar

Replaced background to something more neutral

Added kit image in titlebar

Rearranged header so navigation controls are all on right side of screen

Changed current date panel to have transparent background and change colour based on secondary colour of team

Added Instant Result button

Replaced Main Menu screen

Added player profile panels

Few misc alterations

If you find any bugs please let me know so I can fix them.

DOWNLOAD

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've just tried it...and have 2 question

first of all skin is great

and now with the questions...

how can i add a bit more opacity on overlay..cuz its pretty hard to read everything,so i wanna have it a little bit darker...

and second thing...why are those INJ IPR LST WNT icons by player names so big ? can i bring it back to default??

Manchester_United.png

The big icons are due to font file issues. Go into the skin folders fonts folder and delete all files EXCEPT the one for instant result and config. As for the overlay, I will be adding in a background selector with opacity soon so that wont be an issue (see Vexillium skin from FM14)

I really like this skin,one problem i have is i am using PMS Portrait facepack and the players pictures are really big with this skin. Is there anyway i can change anything to make them smaller?

ok :)

for me important thing to see is that finance and salary option used in fm14 better then defaults...and here that option dont exists :)

and also i like better when pictures of those 5 player(and manager) faces was bigger :)

thanks again for your great work...im waiting for new version upload :)

Wonderful skin.

Just a tiny little issue i have that you might be able to help me with.

The competitions screen looks a bit wonky.

I don't use caching and reload skin is ticked. I have also cleared the cache.

Any suggestions?

529711d4018f74c1bbd896452c974e98.png

hello, thank you very much for your skin, is really nice, however I would like to ask you if is possible to lower the size somehow from somewhere of the player picture in the player details panel. I mean the picture of the player is too big and I would like to have it a little bit smaller

Do you think that is possible?

Thanks!

You need to change a value in the player overview details.XML file. Im not at my PC for another hour or so but I'll give a better reply with a step by step when I am.

thank you very much for the information. I will try a little bit later, but anyway when you can, please tell me exactly what I should change.

thanks!

Latest screenie

9v13as3l1wbfebqfg.jpg

I like it with the side bar better. And if I can make a tiny suggestion.....maybe it would be better to place the continue button + navigation buttons on the left side of the header, just above the tabs. This way it would be more convenient to navigate with the mouse over the sidebar, those buttons and tabs. Not to mention that it would also centralize the titlebar more and make it look better overall.

Anyway, just my $0.02:)

is a little too big for my taste :D

rooney.jpg

Yes i too wanted to know this,i posted early in this thread about it.

I am using another facepack and they are too big and take up almost all of the panel.

Really enjoying the Skin - as a bit of feedback, I find the transparency on the quick subs menu isn't easy on the eyes though.

9M1lFz7.jpg

Is there a file I can delete from the skin in order to restore the default?

Just as an Edit - I'm noticing that there's a red square in the top left corner of where the image should start, which also appears on the initial screen as you progress into the match engine. Wondering if it's just as simple as adding in another file?

Ok i've found out how to change the size of the player picture by editing the player personal details panel.xml <container priority="1" default_height="200" minimum_height="180" > Just increase/decrease the value to what you want.

hi,

love the skin...so much better than the original FM release. Just one thing...on the player (and I assume staff) search screen...there is no up and down arrows for scrolling so you have to select the mini block and manually do it, this is both difficult to get exact if you want to scroll through the players as well as time consuming and I was wondering if it was done purposefully or if it can be corrected?

@janesy20: Ill have to look into that one, it wasn't intentional. I've probably replaced a graphic I shouldn't have somewhere.

New Update time!!!

03/11/2014 - Version 1.3

Made changes to the match title bar to realign the scoreboard and clock.

Made the sidebar slightly transparent.

Fixed the background selector (Club, Stadium and Player Backgrounds all work as default)

Made changes to the layout of the club profile pages.

DOWNLOAD

Archived