my tactic Not working so well

I have managed two tactics that could not work through match, we loose ball easily, can't attack so much, over run in midfield easily and can't get a win over better teams(I'm Ac milan amanager):

1-

Wb(s) CD(d) cd(d) wb(a)

anchor(d)

dlp(s) ap(a)

IF(s/a) if(s/a)

cf(s)

instructions : pass into space - work ball into box - play out of defence - drill crosses - more disciplined - stay on feet - retain possession - push higher up - hassle oponent

tactics familarity :all fluid excepts width (competent)

mentality : standard/control

2-

Wb(s) CD(d) cd(d) wb(a)

dlp(s) bbm(s)

IF(a) ap(a) if(s)

cf(s)

instructions : pass into space - work ball into box - play out of defence - drill crosses - more expressive- stay on feet - more direct passing- push higher up - play wider - run at defence- hassle oponent - overlap

mentality : attacking/control

Actually I can just play as good as my opponent when my opponents are weaker than my team! Could please help me to figure out my problems

I think this was mentioned in your other post, but point 1 right off is that you have a sick number of team instructions. You've so complicated the play style that it I am not surprised you are having problems. What I would do for starters is take off most of those TI's and play with your basic setup and see how it plays. Add in one at a time and check out how things change. I'll give you an example. You have no wing play to speak of, except the fullbacks. Your focus should be down the middle. You select look for overlap and now they both have forward runs often set to them, and go bombing upfield. You will get ripped apart with no one covering for them. Then play wider sets your focus down the flanks as the priority for passing. You get the idea. Keep is simple to start, know what each TI does, and work from there. You won't need all of them, I guarantee it.

I think this was mentioned in your other post, but point 1 right off is that you have a sick number of team instructions. You've so complicated the play style that it I am not surprised you are having problems. What I would do for starters is take off most of those TI's and play with your basic setup and see how it plays. Add in one at a time and check out how things change. I'll give you an example. You have no wing play to speak of, except the fullbacks. Your focus should be down the middle. You select look for overlap and now they both have forward runs often set to them, and go bombing upfield. You will get ripped apart with no one covering for them. Then play wider sets your focus down the flanks as the priority for passing. You get the idea. Keep is simple to start, know what each TI does, and work from there. You won't need all of them, I guarantee it.

I'll try to get ride of most of them and then add one by one to see what happens. thanks man

1-

Wb(s) CD(d) cd(d) wb(a)

anchor(d)

dlp(s) ap(a)

IF(s/a) if(s/a)

cf(s)

instructions : pass into space - work ball into box - play out of defence - drill crosses - more disciplined - stay on feet - retain possession - push higher up - hassle oponent

mentality : standard/control

Gonna look at this tactic and the instructions.

I am assuming you are playing a 41221, which happens to be one of my favorite formations to work, since its theoretically the easiest to get done right. When I make any tactic I like to think things through totally. Whoa my alliterations are back on the forum.

Why wingback with a midfielder as an attacking playmaker? And its attacking down one flank with a playmaker? You are hardly going to get any challenges in, you are really depending on the anchor to do a lot of work, you can forget about the IF coming back to defend if the ball is deep in your half. The formation makes little sense to me. I would simply make the anchor a DLPM and the two MCs B2BMCs.

Now looking at your Tis, pass into space and work ball into box...I would choose one over another, since work ball into box should reduce your crossing from flanks and pass into space should increase your through balls, but having both together sounds redundant. You have way too many TI.

You are playing control with a pushed up dline and you want your players not to tackle hard, but you want them to run around tight marking players and closing down high. Sounds like you are going to lose a lot of possession and leave large pockets of space open on your flanks for attacks.

I would start with keeping things simple:

1. Change your formation to the one i suggested.

2. Set your FB, DC to pass shorter from TI and take less risks

3. Maybe change the role of your lone frontman to a false nine.

4. Your 2 B2BMCs can be support, so make one of your fullbacks (attack) ideally the one on the flank with the IF(s).

TI shouts. Work ball into box. Prevent GK from short distribution, and go to OI whenever you play and set the opposing wingers/fullbacks to be hard tackled.

In a nutshell, your existing tactic will do ok against weak opponents, but against any side =or > than you, you will struggle. There are way too many shouts

I'll try to get ride of most of them and then add one by one to see what happens. thanks man

Wow...It worked like a charm....I try to make 3-5 TI's and during the match change one to three TI's based on my team and opponent style. It worked like I have team now and bunch of stupid before!

Thanks bro!

Gonna look at this tactic and the instructions.

I am assuming you are playing a 41221, which happens to be one of my favorite formations to work, since its theoretically the easiest to get done right. When I make any tactic I like to think things through totally. Whoa my alliterations are back on the forum.

Why wingback with a midfielder as an attacking playmaker? And its attacking down one flank with a playmaker? You are hardly going to get any challenges in, you are really depending on the anchor to do a lot of work, you can forget about the IF coming back to defend if the ball is deep in your half. The formation makes little sense to me. I would simply make the anchor a DLPM and the two MCs B2BMCs.

Now looking at your Tis, pass into space and work ball into box...I would choose one over another, since work ball into box should reduce your crossing from flanks and pass into space should increase your through balls, but having both together sounds redundant. You have way too many TI.

You are playing control with a pushed up dline and you want your players not to tackle hard, but you want them to run around tight marking players and closing down high. Sounds like you are going to lose a lot of possession and leave large pockets of space open on your flanks for attacks.

I would start with keeping things simple:

1. Change your formation to the one i suggested.

2. Set your FB, DC to pass shorter from TI and take less risks

3. Maybe change the role of your lone frontman to a false nine.

4. Your 2 B2BMCs can be support, so make one of your fullbacks (attack) ideally the one on the flank with the IF(s).

TI shouts. Work ball into box. Prevent GK from short distribution, and go to OI whenever you play and set the opposing wingers/fullbacks to be hard tackled.

In a nutshell, your existing tactic will do ok against weak opponents, but against any side =or > than you, you will struggle. There are way too many shouts

Wow thanks man, lots of things to learn... I get some of them to work and they are great.

Archived