is there a commissioner mode (god mode) in FM?

Hi guys

I've never played Football Manager series and I'd like to know if the game allows us to reject all the offers from teams you could be manager of,choosing to be commissioner of a league instead? Or be manager and commissioner?

With "commessioner mode" I mean like in Out Of The Park Baseball where you can edit everything about a league (how many teams there are in,if there are conferences,schedule editor,editing teams like logo colors,editing players,etc.).

And does FM have the possibility to choose a fictional world (database) where there will be generated fictional players,teams,etc.?

sorry if my english isn't perfect.

You cannot play in the same way as OOTP baseball no. But the full version of the game does include an editor in which you can create leagues, schedules, teams etc and create whatever competition you wish. Once you start a game you cannot edit anything else though, so I do not know how suitable this would be for you.

There is an option in FM to use fake players, but it has tended not to be ideal in the way it works in previous versions.

Archived