Lower league transfers and valuations.

Why is it so so hard to sell players in the lower leagues? I have a few players in the skrill prem who are consistently excellent and a forward who has a brilliant scoring record season after season but not only can I not sell but not once has a team even been interested in him.Also the same forward had a valuation of 15k after a little lay off (he was at 35k before injury) but he came back, got fit and scored 6 in 3 games and amazingly his valuation went down to 13k not up.How?

Its hard to sell players because teams don't have any money at lower levels.

A high % of transfers (90%+) IRL between lower league teams are frees or teams simply releasing a player who is then signed by another club.

In your example his value went down because he had less time left on his contract.

Basically what's already been said. Try offering players you want to sell at their value, but payable over 24-48 months. I find that works a lot.

If the worst comes to the worst and it's somebody that is so bad that it would benefit you for him to be as far away from your squad as possible pronto, thankfully it's nowhere near as expensive as it used to be to come to terms on a contract termination. Used to have to pay the whole thing up, no ifs or buts (which was ridiculous as it didn't work that way IRL). Now you can almost always come to an agreement on a sensibly modest sum to say "on your way, sunshine".

Archived