Better ME but to exploitable? Article

i think its because long passing is so legit this time around, compared to all other ME. I like it, but needs a bit of a nerf and maybe better defence response as they seem to be half asleep when those long balls pop

Or the ball physics needs to be tweaked so that not every ball over the top is like a perfectly executed back spin punt by a star NFL punter. The balls are really nice, it is how the ball behaves when it lands that is a bit weird imo.

Matches my experience. Smash the ball into the corners and your wingers will demolish the full backs and get a cross in or a shot off. Get a cross or a shot off enough times and you'll win. Just keep buying more tickets. Defenders can't handle crosses, and goalkeepers can't handle anything.

And yeah, I agree with this:

Or the ball physics needs to be tweaked so that not every ball over the top is like a perfectly executed back spin punt by a star NFL punter. The balls are really nice, it is how the ball behaves when it lands that is a bit weird imo.

I can't count the number of times I've been pleasantly (and unpleasantly, at the other end) surprised by how perfectly the ball drops for a winger or onrushing wing back.

Could you please post that in here? http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/400654-Reviewed-Pitch-to-slow-sticky-substance

Already told them the same but they say we are need to get used to it. But it is not realistic, just like you said, that every ball have so much backspin on it. Maybe they need to add some probability variable so that there is a wider range of ball behaviour after it lands the pitch

Side note. The physics look better in 3D but still a bit off.

Archived