Ubuntu Installation directory

~/.local/share/Steam/SteamApps/common/Football Manager 2015/?

I run in windowed mode and FM2015 makes unity unusable as the task management bar opens but I am unable to click an icon to run an app. The lens search function works though.

Having said that I am running 14.04 LTS not 12.04 LTS, and FM2014 has the same behaviour. Just never noticed it before as I don't tend to multi-task when running FM.

What BodhiD said.

If you're looking for where to put facepacks/logos/etc, then try ~/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2015/

And if you look in Steam, in Settings, under Downloads, you can click "Steam Libraries" and it'll give you the install locations you've set up. Just in case you added one and forgot and that's why you can't find your install. :D

I run in windowed mode and FM2015 makes unity unusable as the task management bar opens but I am unable to click an icon to run an app. The lens search function works though.

Having said that I am running 14.04 LTS not 12.04 LTS, and FM2014 has the same behaviour. Just never noticed it before as I don't tend to multi-task when running FM.

Personally I switch to an xfce session for better performance when running games and have no issue with multi-tasking.

Archived