Martin Ødegaard

If he isnt on from the start he can be included from 17th december so will probably be on from the January transfer window patch

But he'd still be 15 at the start of the game, whether he was currently 16 or not, so I don't think that would fly. This was all covered in the previous topic though, not sure if he was cleared for the January one in there.

Very likely, already done for 14, including putting him in unofficial squad updates and the like.
yes I have him with several others who are considered wonderkids, the only problem is what stats you give them, I just put in their details such as name d.o.b. nationality club position etc and set it to PA of -9 and let the game generate the rest, it also pretty easy to put together a facepack for them so they show in game. Martin Ødegaard in my save is mid 20's doing well but not as well as I thought he was signed by Chelsea at 15 but went on loan and was sold to Dortmund where he is a squad player. Its Hagi in my save who is the star wonderkid to make it, signed by Barcelona and is their no.10 says it all, the boy done good

Archived