Least played league?

Hi guys, I've set myself a life goal to get to the top of an FM leaderboard, so I figure its best to play in a league that is least played in by FM players.

I'm thinking one of the more obscure South American leagues might be my best bet, but has anybody got an idea, or ideally actual stats on which league is least played by FM players worldwide?

Japan!

I can guarantee that the people playing there will be limited to a select few :p

Also, how does that scoring work?

Seems like I can win everything possible club-wise in a season and not rise, and the "career" score seems the same as my "season" score

I don't get it

It is linear, like it is for the HallOfFame (so Prem = 63 points, ChampionsLeague=160 points [ROUGH NUMBERS])

edit:

more seriously, I'd pick a nation where FM isn't sold and then see similar

I dare say there's not that many managing in Africa (ignore SouthAfrica, maybe another place)

I thought the leaderboards would be for non-edited database, ruling out Japan.

I'm managing in Slovenia. I don't think many would manage there.

The team I use (created) comes up with me managing as ManUtd (uggh, of all the teams)

Thought if anything it would've been the team I actually switched out (WestBrom IIRC)

edit: because I obviously have no life: Singapore, India and Indonesia have the lowest "single season in nation" in order to top it, at just over 1.6m

I've just flicked though every playable league on the "SINGLE SEASON IN DIVISION" tab (sad I know) and the Malaysian Premier League has the least amount of entries to the leaderboard (337) so I think that's the one i think I'm gonna have a go at! Not a clue how the points are attributed but i'll have a crack and report back!

I thought the leaderboards would be for non-edited database, ruling out Japan.

I'm managing in Slovenia. I don't think many would manage there.

I loved managing in Slovenia. I was with Olimpija, so it was a proper dog-fight with Maribor for a few seasons.

As to the question of the OP. I would imagine one of the leagues like Hong Kong would be played by a minority. Or Belarus (if that is even still a default nation), perhaps.

Archived