200% wage contribution for loans

I have some questions about loans. When you make a loan offer for a player and you offer a wage contribution of 200% (or any number above 100%) who gets the extra money? The team or the player? Can I convince a player by offering more than 100%, if he gets the extra money? Or, if the team gets the extra money, why can't you just give them the extra money they want with a monthly fee? And what happens when you get 200% wage contribution for your own players?

* Sorry if these questions are already answered somewhere but I found nothing.

I always assumed the extra '100%' went to the player as a way of convincing him this is a good loan move for him, The club loaning him out know they have no wages to pay out and the player will get more money for risking a loan over a transfer

I seem to remember Asamoah Gyan went on loan to the middle east from sunderland and was being paid more by them than he was getting at sunderland. So there are real life examples out there

If anything over 100% goes to the player I have another question. What happens if you want to pay the player but not the team? If a team gives you a player with zero wage contribution wanted but the player is not interested you cannot offer him money to convince him. You have first to pay the whole contract to the team (when they ask for nothing) and then give extra money to the player.

I don't think the club loaning the player out would be impressed though. They might loan a player out for 0 wage contribution if they think you can't afford it / they want him out, but if you're clearly willing to pay wages, they'd rather you pay them than the player.

Archived