FM15 - GreenManGaming coupon

:)** Beta is out !! GMG

will send you the Beta code when purchasing from them :)

Current coupon/voucher:

SPOOKY-TREATS-GMG20X

20% off, (expires: Oct 31st)

Link: GreenManGaming

Use this link and get an extra $2 or £2 off (credit to your account) plus the 20% off.

Have purchased from them the last couple of years with no problems with access to the beta version.

** Please note: There is only 1 coupon from GMG - others people have started threads with the exact same coupon info. I am keeping this opening post updated with the latest coupon.

To apply the coupon/voucher:

1) Once the game is in your basket, go into your basket.

2) Click Checkout (the game is not yet purchased after you click the Checkout button)

3) After clicking the Checkout button a Voucher section will show.

4) Enter the code where it says "Add voucher" and hit ENTER. The discount should then show up in your invoice on the right side.

5) Then click the Continue button where you would pay for the game.

- They also accept Paypal which is kind of nice.

To activate FM15 on Steam once you get the activation code from GMG:

1. Open up/Log In to Steam. (assuming you have Steam already installed)

- If you don't have Steam, download Steam, install and create an account with Steam.

2. In the bottom left hand corner of Steam is a "+ Add a game..." button. Click it.

3. Select "Activate a product on Steam".

4. Paste in the product activation key you received from GMG.

5. After a couple of minutes Steam will authenticate the code.

6. Click on "Library". You should see you game in the Library.

7. Click on your game to start downloading it.

GMG will send you an email with the activation code once FM15 is available (will also get an email from them for Beta). The same code will also show up under your account on the GMG website once you login. Once you login, your UserName will show with a down arrow, selected Games from the down arrow - and all of your keycodes/activation codes will show there for all of the games you've purchased from GMG.

Once your game is installed, you will get get all of the updates and the tools that come with the game as soon as they are available (Editor etc) since the game runs through the Steam client.

** PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to buy from GMG because they are out of stock, another good alternative is:

Link: CDKeys

Their price for FM15 is about the same as GMG with the voucher. They offer both a Beta version and a cheaper version without the Beta. They are also very reliable.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just ordered off GMG with the voucher code for £24 :D Cheers AndyFal36. Any idea when I will get the preorder beta code?

Typically around 2 weeks before the release date of the full game (Nov 7), so around the 24th. It's usually not announced until it's actually available though so no-one will know for sure.

Steam were down to £30 over the weekend, same as GMG is now, so picked it up there. Not sure if there's an extra coupon you can use now though.

I've used GMG for FM13 and 14, and haven't had any complaints. They were cheaper at the time, and you got the keys in good enough time. There is still that unfounded worry that the keys won't arrive that you don't get with Steam, but like I say, it's unfounded. They've always been prompt.

I think the site is legit, have heard others using them, but the offer itself sounds non-legit. Sounds to me like they're putting a markup on the beta, despite - I think - both keys you'd end up getting will be available for beta. Maybe they're just going to send out the non-beta keys later. Either way, sounds like they're at it.

got it through GMG. €30 after using a coupon. useed them last year, no probs.

dont see much wrong with paying €30 as seen as Steam are selling at €49.99 and most games shops will charge this too

Well, it's 40 euros for me with the coupon, so yes, a bit pricey. 30 euros would be great price.

Green Man Gaming offering 14% off and 6 free games welcome pack if you pre-order from them - http://t.co/QIIFDml6dW

6 Free games include:

Gun Monkeys (Steam)

Kung Fu Strike the Warriors Rise (Steam)

Kung Fu Strike the Warriors Rise Master Level DLC (Steam)

Onlive 7 day Trial (Other)

Nosgoth Veteran Pack (Steam)

The Journey Down Chapter One (Steam)

Not sure how long this offer is going to be live.

Ive pre-ordered from GMG which was advertised with the Beta. However when I looked at my email confirmation it says 'released 7th November' with no reference to the Beta.

I have queried this with them and was told you dont get the key until the game is released. I have sent a sterner email back telling them it was advertised with the Beta so should come with it - but as yet I have had no reply.

Are all your emails confirmations the same as mine ie not stating the Beta and release 7th November - has anyone got there key yet or a link to the download. Im now concerned they are not responding to me

Any advice

Ive pre-ordered from GMG which was advertised with the Beta. However when I looked at my email confirmation it says 'released 7th November' with no reference to the Beta.

I have queried this with them and was told you dont get the key until the game is released. I have sent a sterner email back telling them it was advertised with the Beta so should come with it - but as yet I have had no reply.

Are all your emails confirmations the same as mine ie not stating the Beta and release 7th November - has anyone got there key yet or a link to the download. Im now concerned they are not responding to me

Any advice

Relax you will get the Beta.

Any advice

I'm in the same situation. I also ordered FM 13 from them, which also included a beta and had no problems with getting into the beta. I expect to get the key on Friday, maybe even Thursday night, but I'm sure I will get into the beta. Anyway, would like an official answer from them just to get 100% sure.

Archived