Closed Thread

Thread: The Second Annual Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games Awards Tonight at 21:00

First Team Squad Member

Default The Second Annual Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games Awards Tonight at 21:00

Just to let everyone know

Will be nice to see as many faces as possible.

First Team Squad Member

Default Re: The Second Annual Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games Awards Tonight at 21:00

Won't be able to make it

Got a stupid skittles game.

First Team

Default Re: The Second Annual Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games Awards Tonight at 21:00

I'll try my best. I've got my Award winning, and losing speeches ready too.

World Cup Winner

Semi Pro

so whats this for? (sorry haven't really been paying attention :-) )

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelS View Post
    so whats this for? (sorry haven't really been paying attention :-) )
    Discussion for the awards:

The Second Annual Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games Awards - Discussion Thread

Voting for the awards:

The Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games Awards - Voting Closes August 18th at 22:00

Awards from last year:

The *official* Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games Awards - Voting Deadline 12th October 20:00 2007

Hopefully that lot explains it.

Semi Pro

Thanks dafuge. I actually think I've voted too But loads of things go past my eyes

World Cup Winner

Quote Originally Posted by MikaelS View Post
    Thanks dafuge. I actually think I've voted too But loads of things go past my eyes
    Yes, you have

Youth Team

Won't be able to look in tonight - got mates down for Reading Festival tomorrow. Will check in on Sunday about this.

First Team Squad Member

I should be about.

Reserves

Should be around - would have been getting back from looking at cars near London but just bought one so won't need to be doing that now!

World Cup Winner

Default Re: The Second Annual Challenges / Sign-Ups / Holiday Games Awards - Discussion Threa

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbokav1971 View Post
    I am a bit peeved that I'm "missed" even when I've not gone anywhere

Some people will do anything to get an award
    We thought we'd got rid of you

First Team Squad Member

Quote Originally Posted by wisla_krakow View Post
    Should be around - would have been getting back from looking at cars near London but just bought one so won't need to be doing that now!
    At last!

roberto922

Out of interest what was 'Wisla's First Ever Sign-up!!!' about? It doesn't really say anything in the title lol.

First Team Squad Member

Was a basic idea that involved around a club side (Legends, and then Leyendas) and an international side (forgotten the first one :*( but Lithuania afterwards). Nothing more to it really except that it was the best sign-up EVA <3

Reserves

Quote Originally Posted by roberto922 View Post
    Out of interest what was 'Wisla's First Ever Sign-up!!!' about? It doesn't really say anything in the title lol.
    I'd like to think that was the beauty of it such a shame it got "purged" when all the big sign-ups were deleted. The first international side was Serbia & Montenegro. More famous for the banter between members imo which made it great.

At last!
    Oh yes just need to pass my test and I'm sorted.

Third Team

I'll be here aslong as my dinner doesn't go on for too long becuase I have family round

Semi Pro

Im here.. bored really..

Third Team

That's 5 for me...I will probably be out of here and into some poncy wine bar or other...enjoy.

Semi Pro

guess its only 20:09 now (its 21:09 here)

World Cup Winner

About 10 minutes until 9pm, who's here?

mikeytwigge

im here (fight against the ten character limit)

First Team Squad Member

I'm here, don't worry!

20 awards to be given out. I'll probably announce an award every few minutes or so.

Semi Pro

Im here too.

mikeytwigge

wish i could have been nominated for something but i suppose i havent really done much in the forums so cant complain. Good look to everyone who was nominated. especiallt the ones i voted for
    Last edited by mikeytwigge; 22-08-2008 at 20:59.

Semi Pro

Im just happy to be a small fish in this big pond

Youth Team

I'm here too. I guess this is the equivalent of walking down the red carpet!

Reserves

I'm here. I know I didn't win anything but it was nice to get nominated

Youth Team

I'm actually around, we're just all sitting around watching BBC3 and drinking. I'll be popping in throughout proceedings.

Amateur

Let's go!

Banned

its past 9 now

Youth Team
    I used to chase eggs. Now I am just trying not to respond to eegits.

Fancy being nominated for not being here anymore

Will I cause offence if I am here in person to collect the Lord Lucan award?

Closed Thread