FM 15 features

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it'll be during the documentary, which starts at 7:15

My theory is that:

documentary - 7:30->8:30pm

features reveal - 8:45->9:15pm (Miles has said it's 27 mins)

q&a - 9:30->11pm

which I think sounds about right

personally (being 9 hours ahead of that) I can't see the allure of getting up at 5:45 for a features video (as well as being currently tired as) so I'll wait till I get home from work on Weds

NOTE: THIS IS JUST WHAT I THINK, NOT AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

edit: huh, not too far off then

yea i couldn't care about twitch integration. don't know and will never use it.

im only bothered about real developments. hope it doesn't turn out to be like fifa 15. absolute disaster that.

yea i couldn't care about twitch integration. don't know and will never use it.

im only bothered about real developments. hope it doesn't turn out to be like fifa 15. absolute disaster that.

Completely agree with you. I got Fifa on release day and sold it a couple days ago. I hope I don't have to do this with FM15.

Of all the ways S.I have dreamt up to reveal the new games features, this is easily my least favourite. Just give us a series of short YT videos.

My thoughts exactly. :( Even YouTube vids our pushing it. Just give me a list. Then the demo. Then sell me the game.

Guys, so for those of us working while the feed is going on (the US and other countries), will a video be uploaded for us to see after the fact with the features I suppose?

Thanks,

All twitch broadcasts are immediately stored as vods in the broadcaster's channel.

I really hope the devs managed to solve the important issues, instead of working on additional and flashy features.

Make a fluid, reactive and consistent match engine that output realistic stats and ratings.

Make an easy and simple user interface with relevant information concerning each section and screen, free of awkward bugs.

Make a CLEAR and COMPLETE help system, maybe containg tooltips on all of the game's objects to help understand the concepts and its influence on the game (currently SI doen't even answer questions about really confusing aspects of the game).

This is a positive critical post. I really love football and this game and why couldn't we have an excellent game instead of a good one?

Is it just me that graphics look even worse?

It still looks awful. It's hilarious they're highlighting they're using mo-capped animations this year when the graphics engine still looks like it was made for a console football game in the 90's.

I still don't feel having a pretty game that's still scalable enough for those who absolutely have to play the game on their 10 year old PC is asking too much.

Well damn, scouting looks awesome. I hope they didn't bite more than they can chew (SI).

Worried that all the additional options won't actually add to the gameplay at all though - unless they actively make initial scout reports less accurate so you are rewarded for scouting over a longer period of time etc

Worried that all the additional options won't actually add to the gameplay at all though - unless they actively make initial scout reports less accurate so you are rewarded for scouting over a longer period of time etc

it was said it becomes more accurate the longer you scout a player

Archived