Mysterious tycoon change to consortium of businessman takeover???

I manage my team for 2 season and after that i playing abit with FMRTE so i made my president want to leave the club.

after that it " Tycoon eyes myclub " but after that 3 weeks after that it said consortium plans my clubs takeover " .

wtf??? where the hell is my tycoon? why its suddenly change from tycoon to consortium takeover??? i try reload and reload for 5 days to get that tycoon but it always consortium that do takeover not the tycoon. now im in lack of sleep because i cannot sleep thinking what the hell wrong with my game. is anyone ever experience this too??

When you see "Tycoon eyes takeover" nothing's official yet. When your club is up for sale you'll often see takeover rumors, tycoon or otherwise, that don't end up coming to anything. You might scroll back through your inbox and see if there was a news item about the takeover bid falling apart.

Ehm ... if you want a tycoon aka sugar daddy as chairman, you can simply use FMRTE to make your existing chairman one, can't you? Since you're playing a bit with FMRTE anyway, I mean. No need to wait for a takeover. In fact, you can do that with the official InGame Editor.

• SI Staff
Not all takeovers are successful, some are merely gossip-style stories

Spot on. With any takeover, it may not be the initial interested party who ends up taking control. Any takeover can fall through at any stage if the talks with the current board go badly. Sometimes the media get the wrong end of the stick as to who is interested and it turns out to be someone completely different. Tycoons are, unsurprisingly, a mixed blessing from what I read on here. Some people enjoy the seemingly unlimited cash for players aand facilities. Others prefer the challenge of taking a club forward without the extra help.

Archived