transfer question

airslo

I dont understand why you would ever use the express interest or inquire about a player? Do you get better deals that way? I always just go right to the suggest terms area so I get it over with. Is this coasting me more or anything?

thanks

slo

I always start any transfer with an enquiry so the other team have to make the first move.

You use express interest if a team doesn't want to sell a player who is interested in moving to you, this then pressures the other team to sell.

More accurately it puts a bit of pressure on the team as it might unsettle the player you put an interest in.

If the team doesn't need the money they likely won't sell but the player may get upset if your team has a higher reputation. And after a season or three he might get a transfer request. Or his contract runs out...

They are both usefull....

Say you find a player outside your scouting range and you want to find out how much they want for him, you can use the enquiry option, as if you just go straight ahead and suggest terms at say 100% of their value then they might accept, and you think 'damm maybe they would have accepted alot less'. It gives you a base idea of their value.

Interest is as above, if you are trying to unsettle a target and stop them signing a new deal etc.

Archived