making the game play superbly in full match mode and how to do this

Here is my tactic pagehttp://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-14-tactics/169053-541-great-defense-superb-goals.html. It only has pass to space and higher tempo shouts to make it play so well.

Maybe its my positons as well i dont know it has the twitch video on there too to watch on that page so watch that on full game and it kinda plays like the premier league!

My question is does your tactic on full game play as well as this cause if i turn off pass into space then it plays dreadfully i think.

So can we have pass into space standard or like we have to do and call it attractive passing game or something and make it you turn it off for worse teams to play better maybe.

And if you are a great team then your president or owner makes you have to play like that as part of your contract.

There is no complaints about the computer teams cause they play really well but we are maybe playing so badly against them to win games :(

Try and watch your game on full match and i think its time to play football manager like that not quickly go 20 seasons into the game and have unknown players playing and having won the league umpteanth times while playing so badly still.

If you are still playing well then say your tactic and i will watch it full game and see how well it plays and see if its got pass into space shout on.

Another thing is the in game editor and thankyou to sports interactive for having a legit in game editor for us to buy.

I really like the form (morale) boost and do that superb after 6 premier league games and with my tactic it makes it so real and amazing too how spurs play!

Anyway any comments would be good.

And i want to support form boost or morale boost as it supports sports interactive.

And not support game replaying :(

Not exciting!

Heres my twitch replays if you need to see for yourself http://www.twitch.tv/neon762/profile/past_broadcasts

Its not really a good tactic tbh.

I can see it working against some sides but there are some fairly basic mistakes in it.

A) 4 or your 5 defenders on defend duty therefore looking to play safe balls going forwards and not closing down the ball when defending.

B) 3 of your 4 midfielders on attack which means only one midfielder is looking to receive possession when your defence wins the ball. With your defenders also on defend it will lead to a large gap between your defence & midfield which the opposition can exploit.

C) A lone forward as an attacking AF is a pet peeve of mine, lone forwards IMO should always look to link play and be on a support order.

D) You have an attacking mentality and yet ask your team to play an even higher tempo.

Overall it will give you ugly route one play in the ME which looks to exploit gaps that the opposition leave at the back. Against teams that sit back and defend there will be no flow to the play and the football certainly won't be pretty.

Why do i worry about that, it plays so well just watch the twitch.

It just needs a proper box to box midfielder and advanced playmaker like looking for the roles with good enough finishing and long shots.

And the advanced forward is the most easiest way to score goals for your striker just look a the stats. you just need one with great first touch.

How come i can watch it full game and i turn off the pass into space and it isnt as good to watch but wins more.

Playing pass into space makes it play beautifully and its just like watching the premier league full games.

You tell me tactics that play full game as well as it then.

And put the no shouts or defensive shouts on holiday for spurs and you should get into the champions league which is good enough.

Ive tried a lot of other tactics on holiday and they just get me sacked, great for 10 games or so and then just fail.

Just to clear something up there is nothing wrong with winning ugly because at the end of the day points are all that matters.

You seem to misunderstand the whole tactics thing tbh asmonacodk1.

You shouldn't be looking for one overall tactic that you simply press continue with and go on holiday, FM has moved on from this as it is unrealistic and doesn't happen IRL.

Each match you face different opposition with different players, formations, roles, duties and personal/team orders. Within the overall framework of your tactic you should be looking to make adjustments when needed via shouts during the match to give your team the best chance of winning.

Sure with a solid generic tactic you can still overachieve to some degree but its not the direction FM is heading and you really need to get out of that bad habit.

EDIT

Missed the form/morale boost part, simply put that is cheating just as much as replaying games is.

I think it supports sports interactive and its a legit editor and makes the game fairer.

Anyway this is not about the tactics and which wins the most its about playing beautifully and whether the pass into space shout does this.

You try pass into space for your tactic and say whether it wins as much (which it may not as much as mine) and say whether it plays to watch full game better.

If your not interested in full game then dont worry about it but your missing out heaps.

Watch my twitch videos if you disagree and how that is so AMAZING!!!!

Pass into space works for that tactic because you have three midfielders looking to run into space when you win possession but as I said when you come up against teams that focus on defending it won't work anywhere near as well.

and no giving your team a form/morale isn't fair because the AI teams don't do it.

EDIT

How are supporting SI by using the Editor btw?

Its free to download and use by anyone who has purchased FM14.

Ok it plays so well though that i love watching it now and have never made as beautiful of a tactic i think.

You put on pass into space for your tactic and see how well it does and how well it plays full game.

And then tell me about that and put a link to your tactic with pass into space on.

Replaying games is cheating, a fair form or morale boost isnt cause its supporting sports interactive.

Why do i have to keep on saying that.

So what do you think a fair form or morale boost is and tell me and if you had to you have to be like.

It supports sports interactive and is supported by them as an official sports interactive product like fm 14.

And there has always been a pre game editor usually so why worry about an official in game editor and what it does being

unfair and im being like if you had to use it what would be fair. I said after you played 6 premier league games and then 12 and so on maybe not for the 36th one.

Try it if you need to and see if its fair.

If not dont worry about it.

I just do it to play beautifully instead of ugly and win :)

How does it support SI though? The pre-game editor is free, and the in-game editor is a few dollars (I think?).

The point is the in-game editor gives you an advantage that you normally wouldn't have.

I'm not slating you for using it, it's your game. But don't claim it's not cheating. It is.

I don't know what you mean by that list bit though.

Its not about winning that much cause you can edit stuff to do that. Its about to play beautifully full game and still be good enough to win enough that you need to be.

And this tactic does that and its because of the pass into space i think and you put pass into space on your tactic which i am growing tired of saying and see if it works as good as mine.

And hopefully it might play better to watch full game, its not about my tactic really what im talking about its about pass into space and how that could make default tactics play better and everyones then.

If you dont beleive me watch one of my games then edit not your overall current ability but to make a player more its role (eg advanced playmaker, box to box midfielder etc) and have your tactic work then and play beautifully.

I think all the dm's should really be less or more box to box midfielders and the am's advanced playmakers and the game would be a lot better and most forwards advanced forwards ( i think maybe they are ) and have it simple like that and The box to box midfielders can play anchor man or whatever but are better utilised as box to box ones.

Otherwise subs are hopeless as well with too many midfield options and talking about subs it should be more like it not make that much difference like i said before and thats how ive got it in my twitch,

look here http://www.twitch.tv/neon762/profile/past_broadcasts

Its about better fm not to download my tactic or my tactic is better than yours but i think it is with pass to space thats all.

Think about fm playing like the premier league on close camera (which i havent said to do yet) which is the best camera in the game like its the premier league.

Ive tried to do it can YOU!

Dont mock and try it yourself and watch it full game and be analytical about your own tactics then.

Sorry to ask but whats an OP. its not me is it?

And i am being like to not capitalise or whatever you should say but i will try to now and fix what i've done already if you want.

The threads about having the full game play more beautifully for everyones tactic not just for highlights and i think pass to space does this and to just implement that into the players positions by default and have it

you can either do it more than pass into space does or less but i would like it more so it doesnt be like to play not as good on full game.

I dont know i will have to look more at my tactic without that to tell you but i think it is actually that, that is making me play so beautifully.

Look at my twitch replays if you dont believe me.

Anyway i have tried to have more capitals now :)

I dont know what actually makes it better, maybe we need to be more restrictive with the tactic freedom on the pc like on the ps vita so it plays more like the premier league, the human, because the cpu's ones do which is great.

And to watch on full game.

Anyway have a laugh but i bet i will work it out (premier league style plug and play tactic for full match games) for fm 15 first i think like i have for fm 14!

And its your loss not mine then i guess. I thought more people would care about it not slander me for saying it.

And if fm15 has an official sports interactive in game editor its sold to me!(meaning i'll buy it.)

Reading this thread actually gave me a bit of a headache. I haven't read such incoherent babble on here in about 2 weeks, which is saying something. As far as pass into space goes, it makes my team play like a Sunday League side when I put it on, and 95% of my passes end up intercepted

Thats because of your tactic i think and it should play badly to watch anyway i think for full match mode maybe.

Have a look at the best cpu teams and theyre highlights or look at their games in full by watching it.

Our tactics need to be more like the premier league to watch full game and maybe need an extra defender to acheive this.

I'll watch a game with pass into space off then and comment more then.

As for sunday league my spurs teasm is not that for sure!

And finally i'm not an english teacher so your right about one thing but why do i have to worry about that to say what i want to say.

it doesnt suck and its like the premier league really. you give me your tactic and a team and i'll watch them full game and see if its like the premier league because i think it wont be will it and

you mustnt like the premier league then i think after watching my games.

How is it supposed to be better to watch full game than my tactic?

If it is then thats great but dont badger me about having a great tactic for full game and you give me your tactic and i'll compare then, with spurs.

borobadger

As far as pass into space goes, it makes my team play like a Sunday League side when I put it on, and 95% of my passes end up intercepted

This maybe right because it is a sunday league tactic yours and your president should tell you that!

But dont worry i think a lot of us have it like that and dont worry about it and should!

Archived