man united tactic. 41212 diamond

hi folks,

this isnt something i normally do. not with any success at least but i thought i would share my current tactic as i have had some success with it. now dont get me wrong im no expert when it comes to tactic so this thread is more of a "help me please" request. using the help from other threads and individuals i have managed to go unbeaten in the league in my first season! in my second season i want to increase the number of goals scored as have seen many a posts/threads showing 100+ goals score a season which i would love to emulate!!

i must mention i am using the LFC update so i am aware that united have a greater squad withnthe addition of falcao, di marie to name a couple.

this is the formation i opted for(inspired by the cleon thread)

snYVmZK.png

as you can see its a rather simple one due to the fact that most positions are of a simple nature. no fancy positions (treq, DLP etc) reason for this is i have no idea how to best use them.

now im aware that i have 3 central mids on defend duty which im sure most of you will say that this needs to change if i want to increase goals scored. the reason behind this tho is just to keep it tight at the back with simple passes to the front three and wing backs to allow them to be the attacking threat.

wR3MrG5.png

as you can see the idea worked (to some extent) as i only conceded 11 goals. so if it can at all be avoided, i would rather leave this area alone

as you can see de gea kept 33 clean sheets!

un7bUu2.png

my front 3 were great to watch all season with falcao being my top scorer. and mata having most assists

fMFVTQu.png

1t9EEKE.png

AU0uzWj.png

im hoping that things can be improved by altering player roles or maybe the team mentality?

please feel free to offer advice or criticize the hell out of me!!

TACTIC ADDED to hopefully increase comments

http://www.filedropper.com/41212

with thanks

slc

just trying it the now no any ware near fluid yet will let you no how it goes i pluged it mid november when was 3rd in league with psv

i have been using OIs so i wouldnt use it as a plug and play type tactic. coming up towards the end of season 2. just lost to west ham. my first league defeat in 70 games.

finished season 2. not as successful as season 1 mainly because i spent a while tweaking the tactic trying to make it better which i seem to failed have at!

i lost my first league game to west ham (match 33) ending my 70 match unbeaten run then lost to Newcastle on the last day of the season.

i only made 1 signing which could have hindered my chances of a better season as i had a rather tired team during the 2nd half of the season. will mark it down as a lesson learnt!!

this is now how the tactic looks. tried to keep the nucleus of the tactic the same and tried altering the roles of the forward 3. along with the team instructions.

yyq3pK2.png

won the league again but i failed in my mission to score more goals.

HsMtPo7.png

IR3dll2.png

allen was the only signing but this coming season i will be definately targeting a new striker. i noticed that WBA signed giroud in season 2 so i may try to buy him as hes bloody good! will also be looking for another defensive midfielder as i sold fellaini and never replaced him.

SpE6ciH.png

DTpyBPB.png

0TofxwV.png

czcL9TX.png

c6fETRk.png

bumiChu.png

ePLAaIM.png

i aim to sell RVP and unfortunately Di Maria, just hasnt had as much game time as he deserves so i might as well cash in on him.

wLnDcPl.png

i have gave up using this tactic at home dont win enough games but havent lost in 25 using this tactic have drew 10 games but going to use this as away tactic with roslers heaven gate as home tactic nothing wrong with tactic its solid just dont score enough for my liking

i have gave up using this tactic at home dont win enough games but havent lost in 25 using this tactic have drew 10 games but going to use this as away tactic with roslers heaven gate as home tactic nothing wrong with tactic its solid just dont score enough for my liking

no problem mate appreciate you taking the time to use it! in my first season i had no problem with scoring goals but as the seasons have progressed i certainly dont score as much. just finished season 3. only just won the league on the last day of the season. i drew i think 12/13 games. and scored very few. lots of 0-0 draws. the idea of this thread was to gain insight and advice on making it better but there has only been yourself thats shown any interest.

i think for season 4 i will create a 2nd and 3rd tactic. with the aim of getting back to winning ways!!

a 451 with a dm and 2 wingers and a 4123 with 1 dm 2 cm and 3 amcs. just trial and error. what i struggle with is which formation to play which tactic for the past 3 seasons i have used tactic in first post with success but i noticed that against some teams it would struggle for example against stokes 4321 (3cms 2 amcs 1 striker) also struggled against any team that played 3CD 4mid 1amc and 1 striker). so im hoping with my new tactics i can do a bit better against them!

again i appreciate you trying it out

Archived