Player Bonuses for Loaned Players

Maybe but doubtful. Its a contract and needs to be honoured. I would think the promotion bonuses would be paid only according to the parent club and by them but you'd think the things like appearance fees would be paid by the loaning club. I just wonder if they pay the full amount regardless of their percentage deal or it is indeed according to the percentage agreement.

when you start a season you set low/medium/high bonus for cup/league - those are shared bonus for appearances and payed by each club, a loan player will get those as if he is club player, however his per appearance or on bench, goal, asists, team of year on main contract won't be triggered, he gets only wages.

when you start a season you set low/medium/high bonus for cup/league - those are shared bonus for appearances and payed by each club, a loan player will get those as if he is club player, however his per appearance or on bench, goal, asists, team of year on main contract won't be triggered, he gets only wages.

The topic is for contract bonuses signed by the owning club such as goal and appearance bonuses and total goals that season.

The topic is for contract bonuses signed by the owning club such as goal and appearance bonuses and total goals that season.

no bonus is paid cause loan is a second contract that suspends main contract, loan club pays shared bonus for appearances in cups and league

I have already answered. 0 appearances = 0 bonus from owning club, player gets only his wages.

no bonus is paid cause loan is a second contract that suspends main contract, loan club pays shared bonus for appearances in cups and league

I have already answered. 0 appearances = 0 bonus from owning club, player gets only his wages.

What about international appearance bonus? I can see that appearance/goal bonus relates to the owning club only, but international appearance bonus cannot.

Archived