anyone help me with adboard installation please?

Im at my wits end here trying to get the adboard pack to work,ive followed the installation pictures exactly how i see them but still does not show up.Anyone willing to try give me a hand? been trying for ages to get these to go!!!

:confused::confused::confused:

I'm just downloading one from sortitoutSI, so haven't had chance to fiddle yet.

You're on FM14 right? (I'm using 13). Download from a site or through steam?

(Edit: My download will take another 25 minutes or so, so will try then and report back!)

No im downloading from a site,cant seem to log into SI for some reason been like that for weeks.Yes im on FM14 whats your steam name maybe we could talk on there?

Right, just tested it, and seems to work ok. I used this: http://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/3126/2013-adboard-patch because I'm on #FM13.

The instructions aren't exactly right in that link, but what you need to end up with is below. I can only assume that this will translate to FM14 but haven't tested it.

** Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2013 > ads > FM.XML

** Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2013 > graphics > pictures > ads > 8 REGION FOLDERS

The FM.xml file you want is either found in Club Adboards / No Club Adboards, your preference.

The 8 REGION FOLDERS are the ones named Africa, Asia, Default, etc.

Don't forget to open your game, go to Preferences > Interface > Skin and make sure "Reload skin when..." IS TICKED.

Then Confirm or Reload Skin.

Just viewed a fixture in the save, Germany-Brazil, and it has boards I've never seen before.

Right, just tested it, and seems to work ok. I used this: http://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/3126/2013-adboard-patch because I'm on #FM13.

The instructions aren't exactly right in that link, but what you need to end up with is below. I can only assume that this will translate to FM14 but haven't tested it.

** Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2013 > ads > FM.XML

** Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2013 > graphics > pictures > ads > 8 REGION FOLDERS

The FM.xml file you want is either found in Club Adboards / No Club Adboards, your preference.

The 8 REGION FOLDERS are the ones named Africa, Asia, Default, etc.

Don't forget to open your game, go to Preferences > Interface > Skin and make sure "Reload skin when..." IS TICKED.

Then Confirm or Reload Skin.

Just viewed a fixture in the save, Germany-Brazil, and it has boards I've never seen before.

cheers for that,cant get onto SI though to see,cant dload anything from there,cant log into SI

Archived