2 of my FM15 wish

2 of my FM15 wish:

1)more politics

some thing like,when i manage Real.Chairman alway msg to me :"James & Isco Must be selected for next game ,this is an order !!"

& some dressing room politics,player A hate Player B,he just didn't want pass the ball to player B.

& maybe a fight on the pitch,like Newcatle,get 2 red card !!

2)ask agent sell or loan player for you,& little fee for agent if success.

you can ask agent to find buyer for you player,or loan...

So stupid. That Newcastle fight incident happened once and that was nearly 10 years ago now. Even if the possibility of it was brought into FM15 the chances of it happening would be very slim, and even slimmer that it would happen in a match that you're viewing - one of hundreds of matches processed!

They could introuduce managers sent to the stands... like Pardew when he headbutted Meyler last season. Yeah, actually go on SI, give us an option to headbutt a member of the opposition!!!

1) It would actually be worthwhile SI including that 2 of your players get sent off for fighting each other, at least for the liveliness of this forum, could you imagine the outcry if this happened even once a season?

Could be worthwhile stocking up on the popcorn just in case it is included. :)

2) That is basically what the DoF does, or is supposed to do, no need for agents to do this, maybe an improvement to the DoF and how quickly he could find clubs for unwanted players would be a better step forward.

1) It would actually be worthwhile SI including that 2 of your players get sent off for fighting each other, at least for the liveliness of this forum, could you imagine the outcry if this happened even once a season?

Could be worthwhile stocking up on the popcorn just in case it is included. :)

2) That is basically what the DoF does, or is supposed to do, no need for agents to do this, maybe an improvement to the DoF and how quickly he could find clubs for unwanted players would be a better step forward.

ya,player fighting each other just random,not happen every day.Just once a season,is ok.

what you will do if your player fighting each other in Champions League Final.& 2 player got send off.:lol:

I think a chairman saying you need to play player X in the next games actually exists in the game currently, no? I am sure I have read about this on these forums before. Players can also end up hating each other, although it shows itself as disharmony in the dressing room and moral issues. It usually means someone has to be sold if you cannot fix the problem.

Archived