FM 15 system requirments

I know si have allredy stated that announcements on new features will be in october but will there be any change in system requirments as im currently in the process of picking out a new laptop soleley for the purpose of fm the build i have set up now will easily run fm14 at a high end but i do not want to purchase if there will be a jump in the system requirments

I know si have allredy stated that announcements on new features will be in october but will there be any change in system requirments as im currently in the process of picking out a new laptop soleley for the purpose of fm the build i have set up now will easily run fm14 at a high end but i do not want to purchase if there will be a jump in the system requirments

Good cpu and a mid-range graphics card and you will be fine!

Then how can people with low to low-mid systems pre-order, not knowing if their machine is going to run the game or not?

Have you ever bought a game before? No-one is forcing you to pre-order, and there is absolutely no benefit in pre-ordering now, compared to when you do find out the requirements. They will not be releasing them anytime soon.

Have you ever bought a game before? No-one is forcing you to pre-order, and there is absolutely no benefit in pre-ordering now, compared to when you do find out the requirements. They will not be releasing them anytime soon.

No benefit, apart from the discount that was offered. Stop being so hostile, it was a perfectly rational question.

There has been no announcement about FM 15 specs, but if your current set up runs FM 14 well, anything with that spec or higher will run FM 15 equally as well.

Archived