Playable leagues vs. view only

hey,

so i only plan to manage 1 team. that's my home town club dinamo zagreb. i usually have a very big squad and most are young players that i send on loans. i read that if the league is not playable, the players who are in that league wont develop like they would in a playable league. im not sure if that's right.

what exactly do i gain by having 10-15 leagues playable vs. just one (croatian first division)?

i usually have around 12-15 leagues playable, but only first division.. now with my laptop the game speed is just 2 stars.. thinking about maybe setting just croatian first division as playable and other leagues on view only..

what do you think?

View only is pointless, it's just for you to be able to see tables and results, but no extra players area dded and games are not simulated in any detail. So view only is basically the same as having no leagues at all, for what you need. I always have lots of playable leagues for realism and transfer activity. Even if you only plan to manage in Croatia, I recommend you load some other playable leagues.

If you only want to manage in Croatia don't add other countries. You're wasting time in processing all those matches and it's not really necessary. The other leagues will still have transfers, the squad building is worse but that really only makes a difference in long term saves.

In Croatia you should at least the second division so the teams who are promoted are better controlled by the AI when they're in the second division.

Archived