Instabilis stabilem non Oldham.

TheCowboy

(the Title means Unstable yet stable Oldham, keep reading to find out why)

Oldham Athletic

Welcome, my friend, to Oldham Athletic.

Oldham isn't the biggest club and seing as we are local rival with the two manchester clubs, we aren't even the best in our area.

Our stadium was built in 1904, so it is very old. will probably do alot of saving for a newer one (once we get back to the Prem).

We was probably at our best in the early 90's when we got into the premiership but now we have sunken to league 2.

Our facilites are about normal for our league, so not very good.

Predicted 17th in League 2, board just want us to be comptetitive.

Unstable yet stable

We don't have a good stadium or facilites, so that is not good.

We do however seem to have financial backing, as wage budget is quite high and we have 1m transfer budget.

However, we also have a debt of 5.5m

Manager Mr. R Reggiena has previously managed Kilmarnock, Spain, Haro, Italy, Ternana, Paganese and Verona. He managed to win many titles at Kilmarnock and Verona including the champions league. Verona sacked Reggiena in 2023.

Plans for Season 1 (2023)

1. Get a team (we have about 5 non-grey players). and also a scout.
  2. Be competitive in League 2
  3. Manage finances just for safety.

See you at the end of the season.

Got sacked by Oldham. Save will continue, as this is my main save. I've put my manager on holiday until June because starting in the second half of the season is something I don't wanna do.

Will probably go back to Italy (I've managed at Ternana, Paganese and Verona, doing well with Ternana and Verona(who are still doing well without me :/) but resigning after a week at paganese because I struggled to settle. I've also struggled to settle at oxford and my Reputation has dropped from world class to continental.)

Archived