[FM14] Cyprus Football System Update

Candre's Cyprus Football System

b8dbd86f-0e34-4edd-b527-4ac4ef89b946_zpsffbb48c0.jpg?t=1409150826

Hi there! Welcome to my updated Cyprus edit. Back in the early days of FM14 I released a Cyprus edit that was successful, but included a whole load of guesswork. With documents I've found off of the Cypriot FA's website, and other sources, I have made a new accurate version of a Cyprus edit so you can enjoy managing in Cyprus :). This edit includes:

Tournaments

Cypriot First Division (in 2014-2015 format, 12 teams, split at 6 after 22 games).

Cypriot Second Division (in 2014-2015 format, 14 teams, top four play promotion group, bottom 2 relegated, 8-12 play relegation group).

Cypriot Cup

Cypriot Super Cup

History for First Division, Cypriot Cup and Super Cup

Awards

Teams

Accurate TV Deals

Added real training facilities for AEL, Anorthosis, APOEL, Apollon and Omonoia

Supporter Profiles for big clubs

Slightly adjusted facilities and reputations to reflect real-life

Adjusted six letter names

Other

Media sources

Accurate latitude & longitude for all professional stadiums

Screenshots:

54f9a656-c198-4b51-b786-28cb2ee6bc3b_zpsb18e5568.png

0d03a591-384b-438c-a7c5-9a8b2aba0274_zps81954890.png

7687c9f4-c572-44b3-9f93-689d34eb0ec7_zpscef07dbf.png

cd5dae29-e7ee-43aa-8249-d3ef18267a58_zps6f4c7364.png

What this save does not include:

Updated transfers

Logo packs

Any DB changes unrelated to Cyprus

Download:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/q0spg9

Update (includes minor CA/PA changes):

https://www.sendspace.com/file/phqiad

Edit has been tested within 5 years. Club finances can be a bit unstable (ala real life) so I might make a few adjustments in a new version.

Thank. But the link is broken

Just updated it. I had to increase TV money as the players the researchers added to Cypriot teams from transfers in the 2013 window were still earning the wage in their old contracts opposed to their new contract with the Cypriot team, therefore clubs were going bust on wages (Schembri is not on 180k for example). Instead of the individual deals I added everyone to have the same money that Apollon Limassol will make from TV money this season.

Hi, thanks for the response guys. Right now I'm working on an update that I hope to release over the weekend with updated transfer preferences. At the moment clubs are just overflowing with players from Greece/Portugal after 4-5 years whereas in real life, there should be some Brazilians, Spaniards and various Eastern Europeans in there. So that will be coming up soon, running various test saves to get it right as I am a perfectionist.

I may also make a separate edit with updated CA's/PA's for players, as I feel a number of players are underrated, and a few are overrated. I may also consider an edit with new transfers.

As for youth players, I could do that if you are interested, however, I have no real way to make sure my CA/PA is realistic. And I could make a Montenegro edit but I sadly have no knowledge of Montenegrin so I couldn't make sure the save is accurate.

Youth players would be good. I play a lot with panathinaikos and fancied an Omonoia save but when looking at the FM database versus the squads on transfermarkt the amount of players missing is shocking.

I guess you could either use the negative potential if they are current youth internationals otherwise just leave it as random.

Youth players would be good. I play a lot with panathinaikos and fancied an Omonoia save but when looking at the FM database versus the squads on transfermarkt the amount of players missing is shocking.

I guess you could either use the negative potential if they are current youth internationals otherwise just leave it as random.

Yeap, I know. In FM12/13 the DB was missing Theodosis Kyprou who was one of Cyprus hottest prospects at the time. I'll try and work on that. First thing is just to get transfer preferences right, not that far now :).

What this save does not include:

Logo packs

Many thanks for this database.

I have a Cyprus 2013/14 team logo pack on Mediafire for anyone who is interested. All teams from all 4 divisions included.

CYPRUS LOGO PACK

Unzip file. Copy and paste file Cyprus to Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/Graphics/Logos. Fire up FM14, Preferences, Interface, Clear Cache, Reload Skin and all should be revealed.

This is awesome, Cyrpus is a fantastic place and my favourite holiday destination. I would like to catch a game there one day, I was in beautiful Ayia Napa a couple of weeks but I think their stadium is outside of the town.

Sorry to be off-topic.

So, I've had loads of test holiday saves trying to get the transfer preferences as accurate as possible. I've found something realistic now. Check first post.

Many thanks for this database.

I have a Cyprus 2013/14 team logo pack on Mediafire for anyone who is interested. All teams from all 4 divisions included.

CYPRUS LOGO PACK

Unzip file. Copy and paste file Cyprus to Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/Graphics/Logos. Fire up FM14, Preferences, Interface, Clear Cache, Reload Skin and all should be revealed.

Thank you so much for this, this is great. I will include it in my main post if that's okay?

This is awesome, Cyrpus is a fantastic place and my favourite holiday destination. I would like to catch a game there one day, I was in beautiful Ayia Napa a couple of weeks but I think their stadium is outside of the town.

Sorry to be off-topic.

Their stadium is a 10-15 minute drive outside of town. I hope you enjoy the edit. I'll upload an updated version.

He's a still need to be tested update with the transfer preferences:

Archived