My Son (in the game)

I have a young 19 year old in my team and I was just clicking around on his information page and it has my name under favourite personnel and (Father). I know you can have Sons in the game but the thing is the kid has a different last name to me?

Maybe he was adopted or took his Mothers Maiden name? :lol:

Anyone else had this happen?

Hahahaha this sounds like a bug and I'm not sure why but I laughed out loud.

Upon reflection I realised that I had some kind of "get a DNA test" joke on my mind but it doesn't really make sense...

I always thought sons weren't possible until later in the game(15 years in sticks out in my mind)!

Sons are possible in any youth intake.

I think in FMC you have to be at a club more than 10 years or something but that doesn't apply to the main game.

Something else I notice is that I have never seen "friend" listed as a type of relationship before. :confused:

I looked at that last night and "Backroom Staff", "Teammate" and "Manager" are much more common but I did find a handful that said "Friend" when I was flicking through. Not sure if its for anyone or just real players or just newgens.

The "Father" of Devante Cole is listed as ___g Howes. What I also notice however is that there is a note linked to this player, (causing the little yellow graphic to appear). I don't think that you can link a note like this to yourself so I suggest that Andew Cole is in the game and there is a note linked to him causing the yellow graphic and he has been given the nickname ____g Howes.

The "Father" of Devante Cole is listed as ___g Howes. What I also notice however is that there is a note linked to this player, (causing the little yellow graphic to appear). I don't think that you can link a note like this to yourself so I suggest that Andew Cole is in the game and there is a note linked to him causing the yellow graphic and he has been given the nickname ____g Howes.

If you make any notes, there will be that little yellow square above your manager name.

No B***** at all. I just signed the player on a free and wasn't til a few weeks later I saw this. I dunno why it's done this - and to be honest it doesn't make much of a difference in the game anyway right? I just thought it was funny and something I noticed and thought I would share it. If it's a bug or something then that's OK...these kind of things happen. I haven't edited any names or anything (why would I?) and is Andy or Andrew Cole in the game still? I haven't even looked at that yet (out of interest.)

As for the yellow icon. As mentioned above, its because I create notes and this always appears when I create a note in the game.

Archived