simple suggestion for future FMs

As i didnt found suggestions subforum ill post it here.

There is a thing that bothers me about ME highlights for some time now ( since at least 2013 version).

When one of the both teams in the game is superior ( on that same game and not as a whole), ME highlights are very one-sided. Which is a very lackluster, as who's the better team( player's ot CPU's)

doesnt matter. If its players, highlights almost exclusively shows attacking in the final third and good play in defence and midfield is not shown almost at all(as we all good attacking play starts from defence).

If its CPU's, shows only good movements of the CPU's team and not why player's team cant get the ball to the other third. So the suggestion is simple, ME to show more in this situations.

Thanks

Surely that depends on what highlights you watch?

If you watch on Key it only shows Goals and CCC so if one side is dominating then it is likely to be all about them.

Extended and Comprehensive show more of the game and more of the chances thus it should be more of each side. The highlights aren't favoured to the AI or the player, it doesn't know the difference.

The closer highlights to a full match you watch the more you see. I scored a goal which had something like a 28 pass move starting from a goal kick, when watching on Key you only see the last five or six passes. When watching Comprehensive you see the whole move in it's full glory.

Archived