FM15 Pre Order via Sega Store

If you preorder the game from the Sega store does it just send a steam redemption code when its released? I like the benefits the steam system brings (especially the new streaming option as I can stream it to my laptop but use the greater processing power of my desktop)

FM15 not being on Steam might be a game breaker for me. I have no problem sending my money directly to SI for a Steam code, but I have no interest in another Origin or Uplay.

I'm looking forward to official word on availability on Steam.

If you really are that impatient then go ahead,otherwise hang back closer to release date to find out what the new features are AND get it a lot cheaper ! I'm happy enough with FM14 right now so I wont be busting a gut.

You'll find a lot of PC games are available directly from the publisher. You're still getting a Steam code for the game, but this way the publisher won't have to give Valve a cut of the sale.

If you really are that impatient then go ahead,otherwise hang back closer to release date to find out what the new features are AND get it a lot cheaper ! I'm happy enough with FM14 right now so I wont be busting a gut.

Yeah, this is the way to go. GreenManGaming run a ton of promos so they'll probably have another one when it's time for FM15's release, and if not I'll just sell some trading cards on Steam to save a few more dollars.

Archived