Ridiulous news stories/press comments

First, I am England manager and the Blackburn manager keeps telling me to pick Danny Rose in my squad claiming that he is playing well. Rose hasnt played regularly for Blackburn in 3 years, why would he make the England team?

Also, I got slated in the press for not picking 'in form' Walcott, who hasn't played a single game this season?!

Another irritating thing is that Albania finished bottom of the qualifying group with 0 points and yet a news story pops up saying theyll be happy with a solid sixth place finish...

Another minor issue which annoyed me - I previously had a save in which I was Man Utd manager. The team were underperforming and I couldn't get a win for a long time. EThe majority of games were ending 0-0 and I must've drawn about 8 games in a row, which isn't acceptable for a club like Man Utd. Yet in press conferences I get asked about how well the team are doing and there are news stories of players talking about how well the team are performing because we haven't lost a match in ages. Even the board were congratulating me after a good run of form (apparently) which involved 2 wins in 9 games.

Nothing major but would like to see it sorted for next year's game

Archived