Football League monthly FFP rules

As a whole I understand the FFP rules but having started a game with AFC Wimbledon I'm a bit confused. On the financial projections it says the FFP is calculated monthly. I have the official in-game editor and game them a ton of cash. If the budget is done monthly, and I have made a very large profit so far this month and season, surely my monthly FFP budget would go up? My monthly max amount for wages is still 24k a month. Does it mean it's going to be 24k a month for the rest of the season and go up next season? If this is the case what is the point of calculating FFP on a monthly basis?

As a whole I understand the FFP rules but having started a game with AFC Wimbledon I'm a bit confused. On the financial projections it says the FFP is calculated monthly. I have the official in-game editor and game them a ton of cash. If the budget is done monthly, and I have made a very large profit so far this month and season, surely my monthly FFP budget would go up? My monthly max amount for wages is still 24k a month. Does it mean it's going to be 24k a month for the rest of the season and go up next season? If this is the case what is the point of calculating FFP on a monthly basis?

I believe thats because of the league your in. In League One/Two you can only spend under a million more than what the club makes.

Thats a cumulative of Transfer amounts, wages amounts and also agent fees as they now come out of your transfer budget.

Well I used the editor to give them money. The game seemed to put that as investment. I was under the impression that would count as income and mean I am within the FFP so can spend more each month on wages. My club budget is something like £200k a week over what I'm spending but the FFP is allowing me an extra £7k a month!

Archived