Board requests

Is there a set of conditions to meet that will guarantee a board request being answered positively? Note I am not talking about the "Owe You One". For example if I get all the conditions under board confidence to be green, will the board grant my request. Everytime I have matched this, the board has granted my request. In my current career I have expanded the stadium (Anfield) to 105k capacity by doing this. However in the last season, I got Messi's regen and although all were green the board refused my request. In actual fact although the transfers confidence was green, the board stated that they were disappointed with messi's regen (he was the only transfer I made in Jan window) !!! So I was wondering if perhaps the board has to actually say that they are are happy with my transfers for them to grant the request? Or is it completely random

It's not entirely random but we wouldn't want to disclose specific criteria, wouldn't be very realistic if the outcome of chats with the board was predictable.

Fair enough.

But if the board rejects your request because they are disappointed that you signed a player on bosman who is in fact Messi's regen then i dont think that is very realistic when I have a budget of 500 million and he was the only person I signed. If boards micromanage you like that then clearly they either dont trust you or they have too much time on their hands?

• 2 weeks later...

I believe that you can't expand a stadium beyond 100k capacity in FMH, without the use of "owe you one" which forces a 5k upgrade each time you use it. You'll get a message along the lines of "couldn't get planning permission at this time" if it isn't possible.

I may, of course, be entirely wrong, though :)

Archived