im now about to start a new career anybody can help with 4321 GK-LB-CB-CB-RB - CM-CM-CM - LW-RW-ST - I would like to know player roles and team intstruction and individual player instructon for that position/role and anything else that would help thankyou btw im playing classic version

It's not an answer that anyone can really give, without at least knowing how you want to play.

There's too much to consider - how do you want the full backs to play? Do you want to play a slow patient game, or a fast direct one? Which player do you want to base it around? etc. etc.

Tactics in FM aren't as hard as people sometimes make out, but they are infinitely easier to implement if you know how you want the team to play first.

well I want my defenders to fast direct one I base it around my creative player really my RB-LB to attack CB-CB to defend CM attack CM defend and attack CM win the ball AMR inside forward AML winger ST complete forward really its just the team instructions but attack and defend is what I want my team to do!

Archived