anyone run all the leagues

I have done in the past, had no real issues as I'm almost always doing something else in the meantime. Whether it's watching TV, talking on Skype, surfing the net etc. Not that the load times are particularly bad. The only times I've encountered particularly long waits are on transfer deadline day and when I've been unemployed. Other than that, I don't remember any other truly awful loading times, as long as you have a half decent computer of course. I'm all-in with my FM saves, I like every league available with full detail. That's my choice, therefore I can deal with the loading times. I'm now in 2025 on my save, and it is a little bit slower for obvious reasons, but again not to the point where it's ridiculous.

When I run all of the leagues setting up the game can take more than a few minutes but once it's set up it really isn't that bad, the only day that's pretty slow for me is January 1st.

What PC´s do you guys have in order to play FM with all leagues without falling asleep?!?
Dell Latitude E6520 laptop, Intel i7-2720QM@2.2GHz, 8 GB RAM, Win7 Pro 64bit.

All leagues in full detail, large database. And I also watch every match in full. Needless to say, the amount of seasons I can finish between FM versions is somewhat limited :D

Giving it a go as well. Doing an Alex here with all leagues on full detail.

Going to try teaching myself to be patient with this game and take my time.

Only thing that will mess it up is if it crashes.

If you're going to run all leagues in full detail make sure that your rig is ready for the task as the CPU will spend a lot of time at 100% load, the biggest risk is that you'll suffer a system shutdown due to overheating.

I'd suggest running a temp monitor just to keep an eye on things until you're confident that your system cooling can keep the CPU temps at a safe level.

So far, so good.

Temperatures currently on maximum 60°C, while FM processing fully on one monitor and Twitch playing on the other.

I'm very happy with that, if it stays that way. Almost done with the Portugese pre-season now.

It runs relatively smoothly. I'm surprised. Slow but smooth.

I am, however, expecting a crash at some point. I just wonder when it'll be :D

Dell Latitude E6520 laptop, Intel i7-2720QM@2.2GHz, 8 GB RAM, Win7 Pro 64bit.

I'm amazed something only slightly better than my laptop spec can run all leagues! Might give it a go. Albeit transfer deadline days are already interminably slow.

I am running all leagues with custom database size (load players from ALL continents) ...

I have 3 star game speed which isnt too bad, takes longer in the calendar but quick enough to not get me bored.

What specs you got for that?

What specs you got for that?

Imac 27" 3.5Ghz i7

32GB Mem

GeForce GTX 780M

The only thing is slow is the Calendar, because it is processing everything from every league, which makes it longer other than that it works fine without any crashes (as some reported having issues when loading ALL players on a 64bit system).

respect. One thing I find most addictive about FM is that it runs in the background while I can do other things with my life like listen to new music, watch movies, etc etc etc. The slow-down that comes from loading a ton of leagues is, in my opinion, a hidden feature of this game. I'm not saying I'd complain if they found a way to speed things up without lowering simulation detail, just want to repeat the sentiment here that it's great having the ability to multitask with this game.

Archived