Major League Soccer on FMH2014

Who would like to manage a team in MLS??

It obviously wouldn't be an exact representation of Major League Soccer but as close as possible would be using the Australian set up and having one database with the 10 teams from the Eastern Conference with the Western Conference teams below

And a completely seperate database with it turned around and have the 9 teams from the Western Conference and 1 from East with the rest of the East teams below!

What do you guys think! I think its as close as you can get without it being unrealistic in Europe as in your not playing with LA Galaxy in the UEFA CL!

Well for me, personally, I would like the Seattle Sounders because that's my local club. Too bad I have the game on iPad and not Android. I'd really consider getting it for my android phone though for the updates for the game. So jealous.

Maybe it'd be cool to have a database with the 10 most popular or best teams (or with the most star power)

Seattle

LA Galaxy

New York Red Bull

Real Salt Lake

Toronto FC

Sporting KC

DC United

Columbus Crew

Colorado Rapids

NE Revolution

This is pretty debatable, but I just picked teams based on standings and designated players or popular players.

Archived