Does player form reset when you save and quit?

Indeed. Although it's not unheard of in other types of game (such as Civ 5), I don't think it's ever been in CM/FM.

It was, once, albeit unintentionally. From years and years ago now, the form data wasn't being saved properly but it was patched pretty quickly.

More likely, we forget what exactly we did to create that good form before we saved and quit for the day. When we reload the next day and press continue, the chance of continuing where we left off in terms of pre- and in-game decision-making is actually pretty low. I may continue my save later tonight, from Wednesday night, but I must say I have no idea how much pressure I put on my players when I left off, or which striker (if any) missed a lot the last time and might need a cool-off. The stats won't tell me enough to remember, and that "feeling" is not coming back immediately when I sit down.

So I "reset" myself and pay extra close attention whenever I start playing FM a new day.

but I must say I have no idea how much pressure I put on my players when I left off, or which striker (if any) missed a lot the last time and might need a cool-off. The stats won't tell me enough to remember,

Team talk feedback and the match analysis stats would tell you both.

Anyway, SI can deny it all they want, but there's a hidden 'momentum' counter than runs in the background that helps with good and bad form. This clearly gets reset every time you switch the game off. There's no other sane explanation *whistles*

SI keep a record of all Games in a deal with Steam they then stay up 24/7 even during a WC Final monitoring when you turn the game off,they then they access every individual 20 million purchase re setting and making your game harder if you have the temerity to turn FM off and possibly play something else.

SI keep a record of all Games in a deal with Steam they then stay up 24/7 even during a WC Final monitoring when you turn the game off,they then they access every individual 20 million purchase re setting and making your game harder if you have the temerity to turn FM off and possibly play something else.

Seems legit.

Archived