Why are the youths so sad

Looking at the happiness level with Genie Scout I see that almost every youth player that are not playing regular first team football at their home club is showing happiness levels below 50. A few are at something like 44, 26, 14 but almost all is at -1, -2. This even though they are playing regular first team football at an adequate level at the club they are on loan at. So even they play regular first team football in a affiliated club in italian serie B or A or at a club in English Premier League, Liga BBVA etc. they are not feeling happy. Not if I read the figures that Genie Scout shows me right. But maybe I don't understand what these figures mean?

Shouldn't they be more glad that they have important roles in a team in some of leagues of reputation? Well look, you can see way better players in e.g. serie B that are far more content with happiness levels at 100,99, 78,67 almost all way above 50 just because thay are playing first team football in their home team.

To me this seems like you are bound to be far from happy if you are young and still learning. Not to speak about the youths that are playing youth football.

To me this seems wrong.

Archived