Fitness Coach played for Man Utd?

I usually play 2-3 different games with Man Utd, and leave the responsibility of hiring staff up to Ed Woodward. One of the first signings is usually Marcello Iaia, an Italian fitness coach who comes in on a 4-5 year contract. Although, I've noticed something odd when he signs :

tCoFome.png

rTjaORB.png

Being a United fan, I have no memory of such a player who apparently was under contract as a 30 year old (makes no sense). So is this true, or is it a bug in the game and if he were to sign for Chelsea or Liverpool or someone else, would he be listed as having signed for that team in 2010-11?

I've done it before...a few articles listed him as a reserve and academy fitness coach during the period of 2010-11. But the game lists him as having been at United for 3 years without playing a single game, so I figured they might have forgotten to correct that error.

Haven't heard about him, and it cannot be correct that he's been a player for the club. It does appear, however, that he has been (or is?) an Academy Fitness Coach.

These young Italians wouldn’t be alone at United. At present Massacci and Fornasier will be moving into the Reserves to join Petrucci and Macheda. The Reserve and Academy fitness coach, Marcello Iaia is also Italian

http://www.stretford-end.com/2011/06/man-united-closing-in-on-young-italian-players/

Archived