Customer Service for WSM07 (I know it's old but, I did buy it legally and it isn't working...)

Hi SI,

I tried a couple of main SI emails and no response--can you guys help me out?

I have WSM07, bought a physical copy and everything, I've had it for a while.

I tried to make a .dmg of it so I could play it without the CD on my Mac, but it's protected so I guess the day my 7 year old CD goes old I'll be out of luck :/

I do have a question about playing it WITH the CD on my Mac--I install it and it all goes well, but when I click on the program under my applications folder, nothing happens. No flashing, no starting the software, nothing.

I know this is an old product, but I'd hope you guys could still help since, well, it is a SI product. It seems silly to me that I bought this when it came out and it's only "good" for a few years.

Thank you in advance for your help and feel free to move this thread if it needs to be in a more appropriate section.

T24

Sure, I can do that within the hour.

I get your point dan99, but at the same time...I didn't buy a physical copy of the game so I can play it for 1-2 years. It's crazy that I can download for free the CM0102 game, but I can't have a working copy for my Mac of a game I actually paid for.

Thank you for your help, Alex!

• Administrators

Do you have Rosetta installed on your Mac? See here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph6531

FM07 was supported for PowerPC so you might need Rosetta to get this working.

Please be aware that if this is the case and Rosetta installed means it is working, it also means it won't run on the latest OS should you upgrade to 10.9.

In that case you would need to look at Windows emulation options to get it to work on the latest OSes (I'm unaware if there's any PowerPC emulators floating about).

Archived