pogba

If Juventus are rejecting every bid you make, don't you think it's because they don't want to sell? They're not forced to sell either if he's happy at the club.

IRL, Juve would sell now for £55m, maybe even £50m, but not less than that. Provided Vidal stays: if he goes (Real? ManU?), Pogba becomes a no go at any price.

This guy knows what he's talking about! He IS Juventus FC..!!

I bought him in 17/18 for €70M after he handed in transfer request for missing on CL. Turned out to be great signing, and played in united until he was 33-34. My advice would be that you just keep declaring interest every few months, and bidding and perhaps he will eventually hand in transfer request...

Cheers

IRL, Juve would sell now for £55m, maybe even £50m, but not less than that. Provided Vidal stays: if he goes (Real? ManU?), Pogba becomes a no go at any price.

But this isn't real life, it's a number of seasons into one person's FM World. A world where Pogba may now be the best player and Juve may be in a brilliant financial position, with a manager who wants to build his team around Pogba. If they don't want to sell, they don't want to sell.

But this isn't real life, it's a number of seasons into one person's FM World. A world where Pogba may now be the best player and Juve may be in a brilliant financial position, with a manager who wants to build his team around Pogba. If they don't want to sell, they don't want to sell.

Obviously I was referring to the actual situation in July 2014, that means after one season of FM14 in the game. After "a number of seasons" many things could have changed.

Archived