Football transfers

Iv joined up as I wish to see if anyone else has had this problem. My problem is when you bid for a player the club want 10x the amount. Which I can understand you want to keep your best / wonderkids. But I wanted to buy a player 20year old from spurs. Valued 4.4 mil. Spurs wanted 50mil I negotiated down to 42. Way to high. 2 days later they accepted a bid from man united for 16.5mil I was then accepted a bid of 16.25mil and got the player. I wanted another player from villa worth 1.6 they wanted 30 mil. I had the money but felt I was being ripped off so didnt go for it. But feel if another club came in the would habe had a bid of 10/12 mil accepted. Anyone else seen this? I understand peoples arguements of wanting alot for there player. Im bournemouth btw in year 2018/19

Iv joined up as I wish to see if anyone else has had this problem. My problem is when you bid for a player the club want 10x the amount. Which I can understand you want to keep your best / wonderkids. But I wanted to buy a player 20year old from spurs. Valued 4.4 mil. Spurs wanted 50mil I negotiated down to 42. Way to high. 2 days later they accepted a bid from man united for 16.5mil I was then accepted a bid of 16.25mil and got the player.

Spurs didn't want to sell and wanted a lot of money from you. Crazy money would have gotten the deal done instantly.

Your interest and bid unsettled the player. He may have become unhappy that your bid was rejected and it may have even gone as far as him putting in a transfer request. Spurs realised they had more of a need to sell now, so the asking price dropped.

I would agree with that as that seems fair enough but I negotiated to 42mil but never actually sent the bid as my budget was only 30mil.

Is frustrating. Iv not cheated but sometimes just wants to make you add manager and do the transfer yourself lol

I agree with this! I find any player I want, even after unsettling and coming back later, will still need a higher bid than when the AI want a player.

He got the player even though he bid less than the AI, so you're not agreeing with anything.

He got the player even though he bid less than the AI, so you're not agreeing with anything.

He didn't get the player at a lower price until the AI made the bid at a much lower price than his initial bid, so I am agreeing with him.

He didn't get the player at a lower price until the AI made the bid at a much lower price than his initial bid, so I am agreeing with him.

In which case you should read post #2 again.

I did get the player they were asking 30 mil for, for 17mil after the transfer window had closed. Joining in January. I guess its perservering. Though I stand by the point that it does seem the AI is up against you. Iv seen it numerous times a player I want having a bid accepted for a much lower price than I was quoted

There was a player I was looking at from the age of 16, a wonderkid CB from Galatasaray. I could have bought him for £5 million and actually cancelled the deal because he wanted £30kp/w at 16 which I wasnt prepared to pay

After a year they wanted 40 mil for him.A year later I notice he may be available (according to my scouts) for 15-17million.

8 EPL sides (view only) have a bid accepted for £13million, so I also bid £13million, with 20% sell on. My bid is rejected and I have bump up my bid until it is accepted at £16million (which my scouts said it would be)

My question is why would I have to pay more money than them? Im San Marino in the Serie A btw so its not as if Im in the same league

Ah ok, I dont have the message anymore anyway.

The only other thing is, would they not negotiate with me to the same deal they have accepted with others? It was a flat out 'the offer is not acceptable' when I suggested the terms.

Hopefully hes a massive flop anyway lol

Archived