Odd choice of club icons?

Enjoying a very successful spell at Southampton and am getting a lot of players (and myself) into the clubs favoured personnel list, shown below:

ScreenHunter_160Jun181205.jpg

Notice the inclusion of one Pierre Diakité, who in his short time at the club has done 1 thing of note, a perfect 10 in the 3rd round of the cup vs a BSP team scoring 5 goals, not really all that impressive.

ScreenHunter_162Jun181208.jpg

How then is this guy not even a favoured person, let alone a legend. He's been at the club his whole life and tore apart everyone he played against this season, it doesn't make much sense..

ScreenHunter_166Jun181545.jpg

Season reset date hasn't happened yet but I don't believe thats necessary for him to be added, as Diakite was added part way through the season (I suspect after his one man demolition of poor Burton Albion). Any ideas?

I always thought it was slightly more random because of random affections fans can have to certain players at your club, for example my club Spurs we loved Didier Zokora and Gomes, back when they played for us, while they didn't really achieve a great deal while they were with the club.

I always thought it was slightly more random because of random affections fans can have to certain players at your club, for example my club Spurs we loved Didier Zokora and Gomes, back when they played for us, while they didn't really achieve a great deal while they were with the club.

I see the logic behind this completely but it should work alongside players getting their on merit, which doesn't always appear to be working properly

Archived