because the latest patch is the best patch, and any technical issues experienced by people who would opt to stick to an older patch would be useless information as they do not have the latest, most up to date version of the game

i probably could of phrased it better, but game of thrones has messed with my head

because the latest patch is the best patch, and any technical issues experienced by people who would opt to stick to an older patch would be useless information as they do not have the latest, most up to date version of the game

i probably could of phrased it better, but game of thrones has messed with my head

any feedback on older patches is irrelevant .. 'delete post' as they do with all the irrelevant feedback they get on the newest patch!

any feedback on older patches is irrelevant .. 'delete post' as they do with all the irrelevant feedback they get on the newest patch!

You're right, it is irrelevant, which is one of the (many) reasons why you can't go back. There is absolutely no point in having users on different versions, complaining about bugs which have already been fixed. Because the ones who complain that they can't roll back, are probably the ones that are going to complain that something doesn't work when they do.

You're right, it is irrelevant, which is one of the (many) reasons why you can't go back. There is absolutely no point in having users on different versions, complaining about bugs which have already been fixed. Because the ones who complain that they can't roll back, are probably the ones that are going to complain that something doesn't work when they do.

some users preferred older versions with 'some of the bugs' so why not let them? in FM 11 you could play any version you wanted and earlier too? people did not complain about earlier patches in those versions did they? if it worked before then why not now?

if its for piracy i agree but does that really stop piracy? I doubt it..

some users preferred older versions with 'some of the bugs' so why not let them? in FM 11 you could play any version you wanted and earlier too? people did not complain about earlier patches in those versions did they? if it worked before then why not now?

Because of Steam. Or the great Satan as some will probably see it as. It streamlines the process, allows updates to be delivered automatically rather than having the user go look for them, install them, etc etc. And how exactly can you say the bolded part? I would be absolutely astounded if there were no complaints about bugs that weren't resolved by "are you running the latest version?". Hell, they already ask that nowadays, for those that never go online and haven't updated. If the updates weren't a good thing, then they wouldn't be released.

If you really want to play a patch you're happy with, don't put Steam online. That option is available to everyone, so if you're that way inclined, do that.

if its for piracy i agree but does that really stop piracy? I doubt it..

Nothing will stop it, but this definitely helps it, and there's a good amount of evidence out there to support that.

Archived